Reviews for Even Though It's Painful...Always
ViolettBlack chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
This story is so good that it deserves a sequel/further chapters! Want to read more of it!
Please start writing Dark Angel fanfictions again!
Leroy J chapter 9 . 10/10/2008
Your story was by far one of the best that I have read in a very long time. You really do understand darkangel, and all the characters. A very, very impressive story. Very well detailed and entertaining. I loved it! Good job on it!
Marcus Sylenus chapter 9 . 10/4/2008
Simply beautiful...

The characters are extremely well written, the plot is smooth... one of the best fics i've read...made me cry.

Would love a secuel, but... it's really a complete story. A great one.

Amazing work.
Amarin Rose chapter 9 . 4/24/2007
*sniff* Definitely painful...but good, too. :)
Yarrharr chapter 6 . 4/17/2006
as always, nice work. another suspenseful, heart-wrenching chapter, and the characters are alive as ever. plus I love the Monty python reference. "Some call me...Tim?" :D
Yarrharr chapter 5 . 4/16/2006
haven't read much DA in a while, but this is really really good. always suspenseful...yet you get into the whole psychology of the X-5's. excellent writing.

one note: when little Max asks his mom "who is that?" it should be "quién es?"

not "qui est?" the latter is french, not Spanish :)
TDWidow chapter 9 . 3/27/2005
That's IT? What? Sequel! You can't leave us hanging like that! I just found this story a couple weeks ago and I want a sequel!
Kazzy chapter 9 . 1/29/2004
That was lovely. I was crying at the end. What a wonderful story! You wrote it so well, made it worth reading.
iluvaqt chapter 9 . 6/6/2002
*tears* the way this began (the epilogue, I’m speaking of) I was sure I would get my happy ending. Instead it was bittersweet, with loads of pain, torment and angst. You did a brilliant job with this whole, long, beautifully written fic. You were consistent and creative and even though it took you a long time to post, it was worth waiting for. I’m sorry it took me absolute ages to get back to this but I’ve been really busy catching up with all my reading, so much so that I haven’t touched my own in awhile ;)

I’m glad that you talked about the locket; I thought the exchange in ‘Blood for Blood’ was too intense and beautiful to leave at just that.

Also the final exchange between Jondy and Max was wonderful, considering their bond from ‘Children of The Shadows: Blood Brothers’…

Also the song translated was fitting and you stuck with the theme for the entire story. So I can see where this is going and I’m glad you haven’t give up with the characters, I’m expecting to see more fic from you. Especially the reunion for Max and Logan. And just who the newest Manticore bad guy is this time.
Natters chapter 9 . 5/23/2002
Don't leave it here Kara! gimme a sequel please
Dancinstar chapter 9 . 5/21/2002
Here I am thinking you're going to give us a happy, sweet ending. You cannot leave it like this! I want sequels! I'd even be happy to beta them for you :) But seriously, this is an amazing story and I'm thrilled to have been able to read it.
Cass chapter 9 . 5/21/2002
That was absolutely amazing! It was so sad at the end. I loved all the sibling reunions. It's great to see a nice, long fanfic. DOn't get me wrong, I like short ones too but you can really get into the long ones. Thanks you so much for writing!
w chapter 9 . 5/21/2002
don't end it like that SEQUEL PLEASE SEQUEL PLEASE
DA Fan chapter 9 . 5/21/2002
Please write more to this story,the ending is too sad!
gilenagile chapter 9 . 5/21/2002
Thank you for a wonderful story.