Reviews for Fairytales in Avatar style
SOMEONE chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
Zutara and the princess and the frog ( the Disney version)
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 16 . 10/22/2011
Cool, I think you should do Kate Crackernuts, if you don't know it, look it up on google. If I were to do it, I think that Toph would be Kate, Zuko the sick prince, Katara Toph's elder sister, and Aang the elder prince/king depending on the version.

-Dyslexic Nerd
AirBendingDragonOfNarnia chapter 16 . 6/9/2011
here is my answer because it is not in the pole:

Kataang Snow White
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I pick Kataang 1,000,000 times over!
Bubble777 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
You for got Toko
Eastmangirl chapter 16 . 8/21/2010
Very entertaining!

Eastmangirl
KTEW chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
Do more Longerbee! Seriously, his name was only mentioned twice on the entire page. Also... who's Topshot?
Yin Yang Studios chapter 16 . 5/2/2010
i really like this story. ive never heard of this fairytail, but i uess you have to learn one new thing a day. why don't you do a teo toph story
mad chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
more kang
Flamey-o chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Maiko!
AStormIsBrewing chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Be prepared to take notes. I've got a few story requests.

The Tale of Asago as a Zutara, The Adventures of Momotaro, which don't really require a pairing, Prince Yamato and the grass-cleaving sword, and Prince Yamato and the sacrifice of Ototachibana as an OzaiUrsa, the Maiden from the Sky as a Yukka, Urashima and the Fisherman [also called Urashima and the Tortoise] as a Yukka, And the story of the Blue Men, which does not require a pairing, only Iroh beasting the world. All but the last one are Japanese, and the Last one is Scottish.

Thank you.
Mad-Hatter-LCarol chapter 14 . 1/5/2008
Neat- I think that was a slightly different version than mine... still enjoyable with Fire characters. *grin* I'm glad Mai enjoyed it.
Gir The Insane Flamin Ninja chapter 14 . 10/31/2007
Cool. I've never heard that fairytale before. Very interesting, seems like something Mai would enjoy... somewhat.

UPDATE SOON!
Tang Si Ming-Yue chapter 14 . 10/31/2007
these are pretty cool!

i think that you should do ANOTHER KATAANG! KATAANG ROX! and i only know a few of those stories, and does anyone end up together in rumpelstiltskin? idk... anyway, you should do a kataang 'snow white'! i like snow white. i used to dislike that story when i was little, but now i do cause i'm older and i have more mature opinions... and i'm SO sure you wanted to know that! :)

Tangy
scarlet chapter 13 . 9/4/2007
Snow White for Mai/Zuko. It's perfect.