Reviews for A Weekend Away
DrChristineJ chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
A good story, funny tought. Merder is the BEST couple ever: )looking forward to read more: )

der4mer4ever
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
I loved it. Please post more soonish.

Brandy
McLoving Grey's chapter 4 . 6/3/2007
I absolutely love this story. MerDer are so hilarious. They are the perfect couple. I can't wait to see what happens next chapter, so...

UPDATE SOON!
McDreamyisDreamy chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Hey! I just read your story for the first time and I loved it!

You should update
AriaAdagio chapter 4 . 4/13/2007
Can't wait for more :) I really love your stories! Mer/Der are so cute!
Kilikina1 chapter 4 . 3/27/2007
haha! that was an awesome chapter! loving the story!
DakotaLady chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
I just finished reading all of the chapters of "A Weekend Away" ... such a cute fluffy story about "our perfect pair". I have written comments in the Writer's Blog recently suggeting that they write into the story a "mini-holiday" for Meredith and Derek ... suggested a trip to Napa Valley ... the wine country in California. After all Mer/Der have been through recently it would be so perfect. I clicked on your screen-name here at after reading your story ... She Likes Trout at the Trailer ... and found this story and the others you have written ... looking forward to more good reads ... thank you.
Rock O'Love chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
I have to tell you that...this story is BRILLIANT! I LOVE the chemistry between Mer and Der...you really know how to write their characters! I can picture it in my head, like I'm watching an actual episode. I hope you continue with this on a regular basis. :) Great story!
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
lol poor Mer she gets a weekend away and then hurts herself lol hurry back
MerDer4ver chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
very good... can't wait for more.
Hysteria2011 chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
Cant wait for more!
AFan17 chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
i love this story.
LostKaty chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
poor meredith :( i hope her ankle is ok soon
jennyblueEyes chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
Okay I don't even know where to start.

I love this so much!

First of all I must say camping IS really romantic though some people seem to think it's icky or something.

Secondly, this story is so light and fresh and sweet, so reminiscent of Season 1 Meredith and Derek just happy and quirky having a good time. Its a pleasure to read. It makes me smile.

And lastly you write excellent dialogue. It flows really nicely and its good syntax.

Plus its adorable and I appreciate it even more because for me dialogue is the hardest part!

I'll just shut up now but really please continue!
Greysqueen chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
i love it! its soo great update sooner please
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »