Reviews for Ace Combat 5: The Battle of Sudentor
Mercenary Flyer chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
This has to be one of the best fanfictions in this section. You put some great detail into this event. The characters all feel very real and they show that taking bake Osea from the Grey Men was a team effort.

It'll be two years since the last update two months from now, maybe we'll see the third and final chapter before too long?
laZardo chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Short my ass, it's an epic! To use a cliched word anyway. It's great how you've filled in one of the most glaring plot gaps in Ace Combat 5, and it really clicks together. I can also actually sympathize with the 'villains,' and it's a plus.

My only complaint is that you've really left us dangling. I know you've only updated this once in literally two years, but it'd be nice to see one more chapter possibly from the Yuktobanian side, dealing with how they ended up in Belka and more importantly aiding the Razgriz.

Thanks again for a great, engaging read.
skooth chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
awesome
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
I actually did a little background check on North Osea.

Belka had no claim to North Osea as back in the Ace Combat world's 1940's the Belkans defeated the Osean Federation in the Second Osean War and took North Osea as a spoil of war.

I wouldn't be surprised if a large number of North Oseans enlisted in the Osean Armed Forces to insure they would never be captured again and that there would undoubtedly be hundreds, if not thousands, of Central Belkans living in North Osea and with a burning desire to stay free of Nord Belka after the hell of having their homes nuked and family and friends killed by their supposed own army.

What goes around comes around.

I feel that the Belkans could really use a history lesson and get taught the very meaning of the above mention saying.
Rooster455 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Thank you so much for writing this story. This is what the Unsung War is all about; the people who never get the real credit! I really like your plot and the way you have been executing it. Might I suggest, however, that you tone down the large text dumps of mostly filler information (e.g. the double-tap information). You did better the farther into it you got but the beginning could be trimmed up without losing any of the story.

I really hope you can continue this fic, I haven't seen many quality Ace Combat stories so I consider this a real diamond in the rough. Stay the Course!
Melbhghsku chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
There is no better way to describe your story, other than it is simply fantastic! It has been a while since I last played AC5, and it is my all time favourite game, I loved your story. The sex scene you had at the end was amusing, as it came as a complete surprise and broke the tension of the story. The only complaint that I have is that you ended your story on a cliffhanger, but since I already finished the game many times over, I know the ending. Regardless you did a bloody good job, especially with the references to MGS2 you made (tranquiliser weapons).
Reis Nailo chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Well, I've read The Battle of Sudentor's first chapter and I must say . . .

It's quite exceptional.

It's nice to see that there are others out there who write from a different perspective than most in a series. The character interaction, morals, and humor is great and well thought out. Unfortunately, I've not play ACX: Skies of Deception, so I don't know the story.

Regardless, the weapon content, conflict, and other sections throughout the content is outstanding. There is true quality in it and it helped me get inspired enough to get the new chapter of A Blue Dove for the Princess done.

Enjoy Ysionris.
nope at nope chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
That was so awesome, I can't even descrie it. It was just-amazing.
AceFan chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I really enjoy the perspective we're given with this story. We get to see the behind the scenes look of how it all came together. The idea is original, and I'm looking forward to reading more.