Reviews for Avalanche
Loved it! U should do more short stories like this
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
The third person view, especially at the beginning was magnificent! Faved!:)
Clyll the Deathless chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Loved it! Really well written :))
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Wow this story had me really scared for the brothers.
Being strapped under snow in their car.
This was a very good exciting story,with a happy ending.
Glad the Brothers are closer now more than ever.
And Dean being the protective big brother over Sammy as always.
Very good awesome story.
rosie3107 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Great story. Good work
Merisha chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Oh Sammy and Dean hugging (in a manly way) to keep warm! *sighs happily* - another great fic with hysterical banter ... I loved this ... "Don't flatter yourself, Sammy. I wasn't that put out. It was nice and quiet, actually." Dean flashed a grin, though it was a bit shaky. And insincere."

That was fantastic!

Kind regards

Merisha ;0)
Resurging Crisis chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Aw. That's was cute. A great way to end the story. "Metal detectors located their position." xD Love it.
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Must review. The puppy-dog eyes can't be denied!

Seriously though. This was excellent. The banter was spot on perfect. Dean's worry over Sam, also flawless. And the introduction, inspired. Wishes, good luck, and happiness are things that just don't usually belong to a Winchester. Great story from start to finish. _
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
That was a good story. very unlike so many- you know hunt something, kill it, move on- I liked it. thanks!
Mizackles chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I so loved this...just excellent.

Everything about it touched me. Your style of writing...the avalanche storyline...the bros relationship...Dean looking out for Sam. It all flowed so beautifully.

Well done.

- Suze :D
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
absolutely GREAT oneshot! i loved it.
skye chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
So cute. So Beautiful!

Loved the little story about the hair-cutting elvs.

Favorite quote:

Just great!
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Aw omgosh. That was so adorable. I loved the story and the Zeppelin Tshirt was an added bonus! Nice job!

carocali chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Great story! I love how they were actually happy, and fate deals them this hand. They truly are cursed - no dark spots abound!

The interior of the car was a fantastic scene! Dean, without any thought to the chick flick moment - flings himself at his baby brother, doing whatever is needed to keep Sam warm. Including giving him his jacket.

Some really nice analogies as well of the blackness and the whiteness. I like how you did this! Well done!

Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Oh my god it was the freaking Yeti! The Yeti saved them, I know it! He must've ran and called 911 because those Yetis are smart!

Great little ficlet and awesome banter (I adored the 'elf' story)