Reviews for Suffer the Little Children
zendog chapter 18 . 12/23/2013
I am so glad I found this story, it is fantastic. Richly plotted, very well written and full on emotional angst and explosive action. A really brilliant read. The relationships, both positive and twisted were real and believable and the repressed memory storyline was very inventive.
meangene1976 chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
Wonderful story! It should be a novel! Loved it!
Harmne chapter 19 . 8/30/2012
Excellent story, it had me bawling like a baby in places. Great storytelling!
SGsVamp chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Another master peice, love it!

Can't wait to read more of your stories. Keep up the good work!
bobcox26 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
you really had me going with this story good job thanks
Noxbait chapter 19 . 7/30/2011
Wow. Ok that was a wild and painful ride. Go team! you know how to write "brutal," gotta give you that. : ) I like the unraveling of the mystery and how you write. This had me on the edge of my seat all the way through.
Drayconette chapter 19 . 1/17/2011
Good story.

But there's a few things I'm still confused on: what actually happened? You ended the flashback at the point that Jenny was dead and Phillips was going to kill Daniel. Why didn't he? What happened that Daniel got away and yet was found with Jenny in the park? How did the police get involved, and Daniel taken to the hospital, and how did Phillips have so much access to him, after? And with so much access, why didn't he ever finish Daniel off? Where were the Rolland's? And why didn't the adoption go through? Obviously, Jenny had just died and Daniel was all traumatized, but if the Rolland's still loved him, why did he still grow up without them?

Sorry about all the questions, but the story seems so incomplete to me.
Raine24 chapter 19 . 11/21/2010
Had this story bookmarked to read along time ago. I started it today and read the whole thing in one sitting, as it just screamed at me to keep reading. Anyway I just wanted to tell you what a great story it was. Well done!
Ravenclaw-Girl28 chapter 19 . 2/28/2010
Wonderful story. It was well written and I'm glad it had a happy ending. Well done.
Zuzanny chapter 19 . 2/20/2010
The ending brought tears to my eyes. So beautifully written. I'm glad Daniel is safe now.
snails-on-the-french-riviera chapter 19 . 12/31/2009
... you make me cry. a perfect, sweet ending to a wonderful- if at times terrifying- story. thanks for posting this. XD
ClaMiAl chapter 19 . 10/3/2009
This was a great story! I loved how it was slowly revealed what had happened when Daniel was a kid, how it didn't come out all at once. That way I, as the reader, was just as much in the dark as Daniel and his friends were. And that last little bit about how the Millers thought and still think of him as their son, that was so touching. So, yeah, great story, very well written. Thanks for putting it out there!
LadyNoreh chapter 19 . 10/2/2009
I just read this over on The Alpha Site and came to ffnet looking for more of your stories. I don't usually read genfics, but this is indescribably wonderful. Thank you!
MacSen191 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
OMG... this is the best SG-1 story I've read in quite awhile. You know I've found something good to read when I get so lost in reading I lose all track of time(which is what I did with this...) Great work and I hope you keep writing.

*Now I'm off to go do some things that need to get done around the house and then I'm gonna sit down and mosey trough the rest of your stories. :)*
pstibbons chapter 19 . 5/10/2009
Great story, despite the coverup (which was realistic, btw).