Reviews for Naruto Online
TheDeathLoverGirl chapter 11 . 1/9/2016
Name:Harumi'Aika'Sakura
Username:HeArTbRoKeN/LovelySongNinja/DeathLoverNinja
Personality:Sweet,Lovely,Cute,Nice,Concern Always,And Normal But When At Death Mode Im Dark,Cruel,Yandere,Cold,Emotionless After Killed Somebody
Gender:Female
Characters Likes:Shikamaru And Gaara
Characters Want To Be Besties:Temari
Characters Hate:Sasuke And Sakura And Hidan
When She Was Five Her Father Died Because Of Hidan When She Was Eight Her Sister Was Taken Away From Her When She Was Twelve Her Mother Died Because Of CFD (Chakra Flu Disease) After The Death Of Her Mother She Travel Into Different Countries Until She Settle Down At Konoha She's Always A Himedere When Around She Likes,Showing Soft Side When Around Her Bestie(s),Emotionless When Around Her Enemies She Has Pink Eyes,Teal Hair (Underneath That Hair Colour Was Sky Blue Hair Colour),Sky Blue Shoes,Pink Skirt,And Teal Top
Haruno fan chapter 11 . 1/13/2015
Try creating one by the name of Violet.
Username: Darkgirl
Gender: girl
Likes: non of those guys!
Hates: SASUKE!
Lives in Suna
Background info: Sakura's twin. . .
Black hair blue eyes and attitude similar to itachi and Gaara's.
Controls electricity
Katie chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Poor Gaara, having to fight off all those fangirls :( GET WELL SOON! And be careful they don't bite you, some of them may have rabies...
jowilleatyuh chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
*chuckles* My stomach hurts from laughing so much xD
jowilleatyuh chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
*dies laughing* 'S-E-X-X-I-N-G' lmao xD
RingoHime chapter 11 . 12/6/2011
lol! i love your story so far! and each chapter was hilarious so please don't beat yourself up by saying that it wasn't that funny :) And I was wondering if I can be one of the OC's! XD

Apple Takashi

AppleHime

She's sweet, "innocent" mind, gullible, out-going, and just a tad bit slow with the sex innuendo jokes XP

Female

Like: All ABSOLUTELY HATE: Karin :/ Love: Shikamaru, Kiba, Neji, Gaara

In some of my other stories, I tend to make Apple a sister of Sakura, like siblings separated at birth. :)
MewHanyou chapter 9 . 9/21/2011
...I wonder if Itachi changed his mind yet... lmfao XD
Kira and Seth chapter 11 . 7/30/2010
OKay, my OC's name is Kirazona Raikou-ookami.

Username: ThunderWolf

Personality: A fighting spirit. She likes to kill and hates not finishing a fight without the opponent dying. Has a care-free attitude but has a temper.

Gender: Female

Likes: Deidara

Hates: Sasuke (hates him with a passion. She wants to kill him and bathe in his blood. Yeah... she's violent)

Other info: Can easily break into anything. She also knows how to piss off people.

Wonderful story. My parents were looking at me strangely. Nearly made me do a spit take with my water. Beautiful. The fan girls made me die laughing.

~K-chan
xDarakuxShitaxTenshix chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
hiiiiiii i love ur story its sooo cute! id like to submit an oc!

Name: Colleen

Username: WolfMistress13

Personality: Cheerful, has a little bit of a temper, can get very violent when pissed.

Gender: Female

Hates Sasuke, Likes kiba.

Other: is too shy to tell kiba she likes him

LOVE ur story
Ann-marie chapter 11 . 5/15/2010
Please put up the next chapie cuz these are just so fuckin funny.I mean come on how stupid can naruto get lol :P

So please please pleeeaase put up the next chappie :D xx
pillowwolfpup chapter 11 . 4/6/2010
this was funny. update soon please.
JUCHKO chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
Hey, thanks for the thanks a few chapters back. I'm glad you liked my stories. As to an OC, how about JUCHKO as JUCHKO pop in randomly and tell Sakura that she'll be meeting herself in a couple years (playing off And the Circle Comes Round).

I have to say I still find this funny, even having read it before. Good job.

~JUCHKO
idodigress chapter 11 . 9/8/2009
hahahahahaha. Omg this fic is hilarious, I love how you have made the characters :D

This is also the girst Garra Sakura fic I have read, you evil if I begin to like Garra and Sakura *faints* actually they seem like a cute couple :)

hehehe, update soon, I don't have any OC's sorry :(

But can't wait till the next chapter! UPDATE SON!

LOL x
YuugaoOne4 chapter 11 . 8/12/2009
OMFG! dis story is so funny! as a suggestion i think dat u should hav all da guys dat like sakura hav a LONG AN HUGE BATTLE over her an make it dumb,stupid,random,an of corse funny!

- Yuugao

- moon~blossom

- like sakura an naruto,but not as annoying as ,cute(2 kiba an shino,plus others!)

- female(girl in case spelled wrong)

- has apperences as much as da rest(please if possible) also me,sakura,tenten,temari,hinata,an ino(if brought back) 2 get along really well wit each other! plus id like 2 move 2 konoha from the land of waves an go 2 sleep overs an stuff like dat! ARIGATO! i'll be looking out 4 me in it!(still read it anyways) plus, making plans 2 annoy,torture,an anger da guys would also be kool wit me!
moon strut chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
Ohkay, well, I might as well do this. It looks fun. Anyway, it'll give you an extra review, so Whoopie! Everyone wins..

BLAH

OC’s/Your name: Mori Fae

The username you want (them) to have: AGENT AwesomeSauce

Personality: Funny(if POSSIBLE), lazy, much like Naruto, Yus please.

Gender (Obviously): Female, betch!

Specific Naruto characters you/they like/hate/love: Likes Naruto/Sasuke/You know what? I like everyone.

Any other significant information you think I should know:

I like Coffee. Nuff' Said.

Well, g'luck with that!