Reviews for White Lily
Purple-Pebbles chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
oh my god it was fantastic .. can't even describe it and so sad at the end i just love Black and i feel so ... so.. i dunno it's just wow
defunct1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Very bitersweet, and an interesting concept. I like it.
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I don't have words worthy enough to describe this story, so I'm just going to have to settle with beautiful. Your story is beautiful and original and exciting and gorgeous. You're a talented writer, never forget it.

-He’s taken off guard when she whispers, “He should have been yours,”- I loved this line. So sweet, so poignant.

Congrats on your great story!

Ammie
HP-words.of.wisdom chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That was a very sweet story. Great job!
Evil-Irish-Wolf chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
That was absolutely fantastic. It was written extremely well and you portrayed the characters beautifully. I usually don't like Lily, but the way you wrote her made me love her. Oh, and your Sirius was stunning. I don't even like this pairing, but you write it so well I can't help it. Marvelous job!
Stella Nightingale chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
awe, Sirius/Lily I love it love it, I loved the last line and your writing style, very cute. good job.
Telemachos chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I was NEVER a fan of Lily/Anyone besides James and James/anyone besides Lily unless they ended up together and happy, but this was just beautiful. You portrayed emotions perfectly so that they all came out in a potent and believable way and the whole piece was well-written. I can't say you've changed my mind about these types of fics, but I've definitely learned to appreciate them more. :D
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Aw, that was so sad at the end! I feel so bad for Sirius now! I really liked it, though. Even if it was sad, it was cute beyond belief! Great job!
rotterdam chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
wow! i love this story, so i added it to my favourites. i love the whole idea, and especially the beginnig. well done!
jayley chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
oh awesome. lily/sirius always goes this way, doesn't it? she secretly loves sirius while married to james...i just wish someone would write a full length story about it!
GentlemanAdventurer chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I don't normally review, but after reading this I just couldn't help myself.

This was absolutely beautiful.

Truly.

Congratulations. This kind of story is rare and far between.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
its a really good story. very cute and sweet, i liked it. however, there were two times you made it "he/him" when it show have been "she/her".

the first: "she’s not spiteful enough to make the entire dorm lose sleep just because of him," (her not him)

the second: "But he’s pretty sure he knows that" (the second he should be she)

there may have been more instances that i missed though.

anyways, its well written and i enjoyed it.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
gosh.. u made me all sad now.. very good writing though!
thenandnow chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
amazing. this story was absolutely lovely :]
dracolover18 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007