Reviews for The Fortune of Mrs Sakura
fairyninjaM4 chapter 15 . 2/24
Oh damn totaly thought this was finished. I always like reading diffrent perspectives so I really enjoyed this one, im not sure why you stopped but anyway; Thank you for the story
ChissySweetz chapter 15 . 2/2
This was very cute I enjoyed reading this very much
ChissySweetz chapter 14 . 2/2
Wow
ChissySweetz chapter 3 . 2/1
Aw this was cute
ChissySweetz chapter 1 . 2/1
Gosh this sounds interesting already!
rikary chapter 15 . 1/23
The best one me believes, is Deidara blowing up the both of them.

Quite a surprised. Really unexpected and CRACK!
Jily71102 chapter 15 . 1/17
Hey this is a really cool story! I hope you update!
reddoggie chapter 15 . 11/18/2016
Awww poor Sakura, oh the hard life of finding out her possible husbands, poor Sakura. ;) On a slight serious note, damn! Some of her possible matches were craze zee! The Deidara one surprised me so much, yet so true, haha. I think my favorites were Neji (psychotic family lol), Itachi, and Ino! Kakashi was great and one of the most normal relationships out there, the teasing Naruto and Sasuke were pluses. Goodness, jeez, I was surprised how I liked each chapter in a different way when some of them (Kabuto, Orochi) I wasn't sure if I'd like em, but I did! Thanks so much! I hope one you might update that would be the best!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/25/2016
Wow, you created a new Shino fan in just one chapter! When I first saw this chapter, I was really considering just skipping, since Shino is a character that doesn't really seem would have an interesting chapter, but you proved me wrong, I totally love it!

If I was Sakura, I would go and try to strike up a conversation with Shino right after I finished the fortune teller potion!
1,786 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »