Reviews for The Fortune of Mrs Sakura
kitsuneasika chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
I LOVED this chapter~! I'm so glad you're doing DeiSaku and ItaSaku... Actually, you should see if you could do Kisame and Sakura...and if you're gonna do some of the dead guys...

feebasfactor chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
I don't read many fics like this, but this one is very exciting (and amusing) with all the different possibilites. Can't wait!
Blu Rose chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
I never read much NejiSaku, but this chapter's got me intrested in it! Great chappie! If you want some more Sakura pairings, how about SaiSaku or SasoriSaku? Since someone suggested Deidara, it only makes sense if we suggest other Timeskip characters, right?
Moto Moon chapter 3 . 3/22/2007

VesperChan chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
Alright, I like this chapter with Neji, he built her a house. Don't worry too much about making your chapters shorter too much. Well when you asked for suggestions for more Sakura pairings and i can't help but ask you of this one crack pairing. I though Orochimaru would be a funny crack pairing. Please update soon!
furryhatlover2543 chapter 3 . 3/22/2007

I can't wait!

Awesome story!
Celeris chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
again, awesomeness, im glad the way you represented my suggestions, much better that what i had originally thought of

i once again bow to your literary talent
SailorManga chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I'm thinking this isn't gonna turn out too good when it's Sasuke's turn.
Jaded Delirium chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
I think your long chapters are better than short chapters, because most of us probably want to know how life with one of the Naruto characters is like. Awesome story!
chikarubunny chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
Pwease update soon! )
LiteraryParadox chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
Fantastic idea. I really like it. Personally, I can't wait untill Naruto and Sasuke... Good job so far! Definitely love the thing with Shino and Hinata... XD Anyways, keep going please! _
Firerose1300 chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
yay another chapter sugestions i sugest sasori
Red Queen of Diamonds chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
Ok! In random order

Sasuke (Put him last!)

I think that's all _ UPDATE SOON

Phantom's Bride
Maiden of Wolves chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
I liked it a lot. Keep it up, you have a really good idea!
oakenshieldmaiden chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
I love this so far! Can't wait to see who her next hubby will be!
1,772 | « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116 117 118 .. Last Next »