Reviews for The Fortune of Mrs Sakura
Antique Doll chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
OMG!

I LOVE IT!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IIT!

SO KAWAII!

KEEP WRITING!
A Talentless Hack chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
Wow, love the ending... This story's awesome, finally there's a way to see all the random 'xSakura' pairings. Can't wait 'til it gets to the really random ones, like OrochimaruxSakura, ItachixSakura, etc... Keep up the great work!
Jaded Delirium chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
I know this is a really unreasonable pairing, but Konohamaru and Sakura would be a funny one. :) I think you should write the most popular pairings (eg. SasuSaku, SakuNaru, SasoSaku) at the end so we can be in suspense, but still enjoy the story. Please keep going, everyone loves this story!
anonymous chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
WTF? I can't believe they exploded O_O
Everlasting Blue chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I-I'm really sorry, but this thing just cracks me up.
SkippingAlice not signed in chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
I love this story so much. I think I'd like to see Anko, just for Sakura's reaction to waking up beside the woman. I can't wait to see how she's going to feel about Gai as it is. Has anyone asked for Kakashi? I'd like one of those as well. Poor you. By the time we've all voted you'll be up to thirty chapters!
rikku92 chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
great story the last chapter should be with itachi since hes all creepy...and every one would be like no way! and ya so right soon and keep going!

~Rikku92~
Kitsune Kit chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
LOL Neji and fuzzy hand-cuffs!
MissHoshigaki chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
Omg! You need KimimaroXSakura and ZabuzaXSakura! Plz! or at least Kimimaro!

*.*

~Hotaru
nevergonnaknow chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
that was so sweet! i love it! thanks for updating! neji seems so sweet in this story!
Occasionally Jazz chapter 3 . 3/24/2007
...

omg

...

D:

Neji is weird.

Anyway. Took a peek at your pairings list. And, I saw you didn't have one of my favourite Sakura pairings.

Sasori x Sakura.

It's just crack.

Pure crack.

I've always had this fascination that... Sasori wanted her to be a puppet, or something.

Oh.

And do you do... yuri pairings?

Because then InoSaku is definitely needed.
Haru chapter 3 . 3/24/2007
wow! That was really good! LOL fuzzy handcuffs ! xD Poor Sakura

Need some more date ideas? I've got a crazy few crack parings:

Sasori, Kisame, Kyuubi, Jiraiya, Shikamaru, Orochimaru and of course Yondaime Arashi!

Please update soon
Artemis 85 chapter 3 . 3/24/2007
lol that was awesome!
Maiden of Wolves chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
I LOVE it! This is so great! I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Did I mention that I LOVE it?
Yoshiko Hatake chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
o i love this! XD I want her to pick Gaara, he seems super sweet. Or um…Neji he's really nice, weird family though. XD
1,791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 .. Last Next »