Reviews for The Fortune of Mrs Sakura
Jily71102 chapter 15 . 1/17
Hey this is a really cool story! I hope you update!
reddoggie chapter 15 . 11/18/2016
Awww poor Sakura, oh the hard life of finding out her possible husbands, poor Sakura. ;) On a slight serious note, damn! Some of her possible matches were craze zee! The Deidara one surprised me so much, yet so true, haha. I think my favorites were Neji (psychotic family lol), Itachi, and Ino! Kakashi was great and one of the most normal relationships out there, the teasing Naruto and Sasuke were pluses. Goodness, jeez, I was surprised how I liked each chapter in a different way when some of them (Kabuto, Orochi) I wasn't sure if I'd like em, but I did! Thanks so much! I hope one you might update that would be the best!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/25/2016
Wow, you created a new Shino fan in just one chapter! When I first saw this chapter, I was really considering just skipping, since Shino is a character that doesn't really seem would have an interesting chapter, but you proved me wrong, I totally love it!

If I was Sakura, I would go and try to strike up a conversation with Shino right after I finished the fortune teller potion!
Hulkishpower chapter 15 . 3/18/2016
I prefer Sakura and Shikamaru th most!
Nadeshko-ale14 chapter 9 . 1/25/2016
OMG as I said before I hate fluff and romance in general but Itachi is so cute!
Nadeshko-ale14 chapter 5 . 1/25/2016
I do believe Kabuto is an ass, I hate dramatic romance but for some creepy reason I fucking love this chapter, I mean just... cute
la canelle chapter 15 . 12/10/2015
Oh god. This story is amazing I love it, and I need more. Please update this, it has made me laugh so much.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2015
Never has making love seemed so ominous-I laughed so hard my stomach hurt.
lilacblossom chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I read this YEARSSSS ago and I'm so glad I found it using Google!

A true fanfic masterpiece. You're amazing
Lesbrasdemer chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Seriously, this is waaaay too awesome. Keep it up girl!
RenTenTen chapter 4 . 4/21/2015
LMFAO no he didn't.
jayjay4realz1 chapter 15 . 1/10/2015
I really miss this story T.T
PrettyChelsea chapter 15 . 1/3/2015
Cool idea about the multiple pairings. The funniest was with Gai and kinda creepy lol
gummiwummi-chan chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Loved it. Super cute story. :)
wittyying chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
I seriously enjoyed this-couldn't stop giggling. Thank you for writing it and for leaving it up so others can enjoy as well.
1,789 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »