Reviews for The Fortune of Mrs Sakura
Scoobygirl45 chapter 15 . 3/5/2014
Love the story so far :)
abriv chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
hi just wanted to say that i absolutly love this im not sure if you're going to write more (you have not updated scince 07) but if you do send me an email at

thanks for writing
abriv
FatesShadow83 chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
That was a really nice ending. Would love to read more if inspiration strikes.
FatesShadow83 chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
*dies laughing* XD
mutecebu chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
The last chapter was precious. Thanks for the fun.
mutecebu chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
Wow, this chapter was almost nightmase-fuel levels. I thought for a while Sakura was with sasori against her will.

That makes me thing, actually, that there could be an interesting spinoff fic to this, where she sees all the husbands and then loops back to Gaara... And keeps rotating through all of them. Could be hella dark, and you'd have to limit it to, say, 5 people, but it could work. (I'm not seriously suggesting you write it, but thought I'd share.) Thanks for the story!
mutecebu chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
Sai's chapter was good.
mutecebu chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
These are all surprisingly good. Thanks!

I recommend this fic
TO.
APPEASE.
READER!
little miss saigon chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
Hmm... I don't really like Yaoi... But I'm okay with Yuri... I guess?
I dunno, but still mice chappie as always!
little miss saigon chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
Okay, okay.
I'm sitting in my bed, at Twelve in the afternoon, laughing my butt off.
This is LITERALLY THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER. . And the best, I dare say.
I love thier reactions and the very awkward scenarios that just make me burst out laughing.
I loved last chapter with the... "Make LURRRVE!"
And Sakura was like, "WTF? OH, HAAYL NO!"
And I love it how in this chapter she's like... "OH COME ON!"
Alibi Nonsense chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
XD Hehe. I am dying to see how many other precarious situations she can get herself into. Personally, I think she should just go with Kankuro... but then that's just me. I don't know who else would want a handsome, charismatic, talented, willing-to-cook, kinky masseur for a husband...
The Fuzzy Slipper chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
This is awesome! I'm excited for all the other pairings, you are really great at writing dialog so it should be interesting. Update soon!
The Fuzzy Slipper chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
Oh god I was cringing the entire reading this. Very well written on your part, but the couple...blarg.
1,771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »