Reviews for The Fortune of Mrs Sakura
Haru chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Cheesy Ramen Incedint? What?
Tipsy Trickster chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I'M BACK BABY!

IT'S NOW WHAT? JULY 6?

I SAW THAT YOU HAVENT BEEN ACTIVE SINCE 2012! 2012!

I JUST NEED A MESSAGE TO KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING! PLEASE!
HunterMoore chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
Okay, this story is awesome. The funny parts are hilarious, and the fluffy parts are all touching and whatnot, and the creepy parts are also hilarious. It is most excellent, and I love it.
Valentine03 chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
LOL, I love this one to bits :)
Hanami Samara chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
Please continue this! I enjoy it very much!
SayianWizard chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
Great story. Definitely loving it.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
continue!
zombiekins5948 chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
Please updates
Uncertain Shifter chapter 15 . 4/29/2014
I wonder, its been over a week in Sakura's potion induced trance, so how does time pass in the real world?
forbiddenstars chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
I know this hasn't been updated for ages, but I just wanted to drop by and say-I came back to read this because I found a bunch of fic I'd saved when I was younger, and I was expecting a cringe-worthy badfic since that's what young fangirls read...but damn, this is a quality piece of work. The humor is a teeny tiny bit overwrought in the beginning but I'm really liking Sakura's progression and the way she learns to make the most of each "visit".

Anyway, I know this was just a humorous piece, but I just wanted to let you know-this is a damn good piece of writing, good job!
UPDATE11 chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
JUST. PLEASE. GIVE. A. MESSAGE.
ON HOW YOU'RE DOING OR ANYTHING
I NEEDDDTOKNOWHOWURDOIUNGPLEASESSS
JUST PLEASSSSSSSSSSSE
UPDATE
IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME AND I HAVE BEEN FAR TOO PATIENT
JUST PLEASSSSSSSSSSSE
UPDATEEEEEEE11!1!
TipsyTrickster chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
ANYWAYS I KNOW U HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE 2009 BUT PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE.

IM DESPERATE OK!? AT LEAST TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE DOING OR WHY YOU STOPPED UPDATING FOR THE LONGEST TIME! I WAS HOPING FOR ALL THE HUBBIES! ALL! OF! THEM!

I CHECKED EVERYWHERE! EVERYWHERE OK? JUST. TELL. ME. WHAT. IS. HAPPENING
JUST PLEEEEEEAAAAAASE

...please.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/11/2014
do a sakunaru one next :o pleaseeee
LoeraHaram chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
I see you haven't updated this since 2009. Such a shame, I was really hoping for SakuNaru and SakuSake. Oh well.
LoeraHaram chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
hahaha, I laughed so hard I actually shed a tear. This is EXACTLY what I needed on my day off. Thank you so much!
1,786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »