Reviews for The Perfect Candidate
Nyanahf chapter 29 . 4/26
tbh out of all of em, Sakura would be þe anorexic one XD
Nyanahf chapter 28 . 4/26
now THIS is what Im talkin bout ! ! Also, y does Kakashi wear the top hat any way ? ?
Nyanahf chapter 26 . 4/26
once again... NEXT CHAPPIE ! !
Nyanahf chapter 25 . 4/26
i kinda felt too lazy to read this chapter...idk. hope the next chappie is JUICY tho! XD
Nyanahf chapter 1 . 4/25
Yasss ShikaTema 4 life
Nyanahf chapter 20 . 4/25
Yo my heart just shattered T-T poor Shikaaaaaa
Nyanahf chapter 17 . 4/25
you use the word gorgeous too much, and not only tht but u use it for the same oerson everytime. You need to up it up in the wprd sectoon category
Nyanahf chapter 12 . 4/24
oh wait almost forgot Tema was in here, is there gonna be any ShikaTema or nah. They are like one off the only good ships beside SaiIno and Naruhina
Nyanahf chapter 12 . 4/24
i feel you shouldve included more about the others, like Sakura is her only competition. But there is still Ino and Kin, they are also pretty gorgeous, maybe even prettier. Like i forgot all about Haku until you eliminated him, still love him tho 3
Nyanahf chapter 11 . 4/24
who the fuck is paul XD and why paul! im sorry, im not a big fan of OCs. There are just so MUCH characters in Naruto, you shouldnt need to include em ykno? (plus idk y but i find the name HILARIOUS)
Nyanahf chapter 9 . 4/24
lmao Sakura doesnt have her anger issues in this fan fic cuz someone needs to slap the shit out of Naruto. But then we also need Ino to slap the shut out of her too tbh, or maybe even hinata
Nyanahf chapter 3 . 4/24
lmao isnt Tenten preggo? Is she allowed to go on rides and drink beer?
Giada Luna chapter 33 . 10/20/2016
I probably should've noticed this story hasn't been updated since 2011 before I started reading, but I'm glad I didn't. an enjoyable read, and I hope you come back to it!
Seirenn chapter 33 . 10/4/2016
Bonjour,

Trop intéressant!

J'aime pas trop en générale ce genre d'histoire télé réalité, mais jamais encore je ne l'ai avec un Sasuke et une Hinata en personnage principaux.

J'ai apprécié, il est juste dommage qu'il n'y ai pas de suite.

Bonne continuation