Reviews for The Perfect Candidate
Silverspyre chapter 14 . 7/19
Hinata is so OOC ;-;
You said you'll finish it even if it takes you years so I'll hold you to that! You said four years and I'm hoping that's all it'll be but PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY ALREADY! YOU'RE ALMOST THERE SO PLEASE DO SO! UPDATE SOON!
ExtremeA chapter 33 . 5/27
Please update!
Ari-chan chapter 33 . 4/9
PLEASE update! I really enjoy these chapters but i realized that this one was a few years back... DAMMIT
mariawalker112 chapter 33 . 2/28
This was an awesome chapter keep the good work and keep UPDATING yeah
hinata'scuteness chapter 33 . 11/23/2014
i read this fanfiction such a looong time ago, and i really wished you would finish this... u left us all on, especially me on a bad cliffhanger! this story is great.. its so cute that i wish i could have came up with something as intelligent as this! this story really is amazing the way it is... and sakura really is a bad b*tch. i hope she never got sasuke but alas... we all know she ends up with sasuke in naruto the last anyways. fate cannot change its ways... 3
RosalieCullen1822 chapter 33 . 9/21/2014
Fuck almost to the end of the story and you disappear! I BELIEVE IN YOU.I BELIEVE THIS SOY WILL BE FUCKING FINISHED BY THE TIME I'M DONE WITH HIGH 4 YEARS. DON'T YOU DIE ON ME. I BELIEVE IN YOU.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 33 . 7/9/2014
Please do not abandon this story... this is my first SasuHina
Sting32 chapter 28 . 5/24/2014
Dat slutty McWhorebag
Iqra Khalique chapter 33 . 3/20/2014
please do not write this story all over again, it is amazing. i actually read this story a year ago but im commenting on it right now. i hope hinata wins
Lady Spain chapter 33 . 3/8/2014
Hey there. I know that its been 2 years since you updated this, but please I beg you to finish this story. I love this story, and i wanna know the ending :')
Please update.
Guest chapter 33 . 2/10/2014
Continue pleaseeee :3 !
Iqra Khalique chapter 33 . 1/27/2014
maybe hinata should perform a song and its about her being in love with someone (aka Sasuke) and he finally tells hinata he loves her
Sasuke's1luv chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Lol WHICH guest bed room would you like! XD
pgonzale5 chapter 33 . 12/5/2013
Hahaha um two more years right? Anyways I didn't know what to think before I started reading it, but I just have to say it has been a lot of fun to read. Hope you finish it soon!

Paola