Reviews for The Perfect Candidate
I will be counting on that promise, however long you may take, please do finish this story pleaseeeee the pain of waiting is unbearable
Searcher616 chapter 33 . 6/16
Were still waiting!
Zalia chapter 11 . 2/11
Hmmm... boyfriend, GO FIND ZABUZA NOW
xXSilentKiller3Xx chapter 33 . 1/24
can you plz reply but its been 5 years

1 year later than you said you would do this
DUH BOMB chapter 33 . 10/23/2015
I hope you come back. There is so much Sasuke and Hinata have in common here I'm super excited to see them happily married.
I'mawarrior11 chapter 33 . 10/2/2015
Wow this story is so good! I had to finish it so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue your story! You made it this far don't leave me hanging off this cliff!
winterspyre chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
Hinata is so OOC ;-;
Guest chapter 33 . 6/24/2015
You said you'll finish it even if it takes you years so I'll hold you to that! You said four years and I'm hoping that's all it'll be but PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY ALREADY! YOU'RE ALMOST THERE SO PLEASE DO SO! UPDATE SOON!
ExtremeA chapter 33 . 5/27/2015
Please update!
Ari-chan chapter 33 . 4/9/2015
PLEASE update! I really enjoy these chapters but i realized that this one was a few years back... DAMMIT
mariawalker112 chapter 33 . 2/28/2015
This was an awesome chapter keep the good work and keep UPDATING yeah
hinata'scuteness chapter 33 . 11/23/2014
i read this fanfiction such a looong time ago, and i really wished you would finish this... u left us all on, especially me on a bad cliffhanger! this story is great.. its so cute that i wish i could have came up with something as intelligent as this! this story really is amazing the way it is... and sakura really is a bad b*tch. i hope she never got sasuke but alas... we all know she ends up with sasuke in naruto the last anyways. fate cannot change its ways... 3
kissimmeenc chapter 33 . 9/21/2014
Fuck almost to the end of the story and you disappear! I BELIEVE IN YOU.I BELIEVE THIS SOY WILL BE FUCKING FINISHED BY THE TIME I'M DONE WITH HIGH 4 YEARS. DON'T YOU DIE ON ME. I BELIEVE IN YOU.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 33 . 7/9/2014
Please do not abandon this story... this is my first SasuHina
Sting32 chapter 28 . 5/24/2014