Reviews for The Perfect Candidate
Iqra Khalique chapter 33 . 3/20
please do not write this story all over again, it is amazing. i actually read this story a year ago but im commenting on it right now. i hope hinata wins
Lady Spain chapter 33 . 3/8
Hey there. I know that its been 2 years since you updated this, but please I beg you to finish this story. I love this story, and i wanna know the ending :')
Please update.
Continue pleaseeee :3 !
Iqra Khalique chapter 33 . 1/27
maybe hinata should perform a song and its about her being in love with someone (aka Sasuke) and he finally tells hinata he loves her
Sasuke's1luv chapter 1 . 1/2
Lol WHICH guest bed room would you like! XD
pgonzale5 chapter 33 . 12/5/2013
Hahaha um two more years right? Anyways I didn't know what to think before I started reading it, but I just have to say it has been a lot of fun to read. Hope you finish it soon!

Paola
narutofreak23 chapter 33 . 12/5/2013
Oh my goodness, you must finish this, you must! I realize that it's been like two years sense you last updated but you have to finish this, it's just so interesting! Update soon please. :) :p
Guest chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
Isn't Haku a boy...?
srasanswa chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
best of all chapters...too nice
srasanswa chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
nice
srasanswa chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
nice fic...nice twists at the end
srasanswa chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
nice twist at the end of chapter
aurora0914 chapter 33 . 7/30/2013
Why did u stop right at the end?! That is so not right! And can u have more ItaHina?! update soon, plzzzz, you must!
ChibiCourtney chapter 33 . 7/26/2013
Hey hey hey. You gotta finish this! I loved reading it and now I don't know what's gonna happen! I love how you portrayed Sasuke as the bad boy millionaire with a soft side for Hinata. Please finish it!
Kimiko-Princess of Vamps chapter 33 . 7/20/2013
Please, please, please, please finish it's so good! PLEASE I NEED THIS!
1,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »