Reviews for Outcast
marauderfascination chapter 13 . 11/27/2016
i know someone who would really have appreciated a warning because they don't like slash, and i agree that there should at least be a warning but she is also not a fan of any sort of gay pairing. anyway she asked me to write this but i'm sure this is a great story. :)
SilverRosehp chapter 20 . 11/11/2016
Love it please update your story I want to know how it ends.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
The flashbacks are really annoying.
fariedragon chapter 20 . 1/24/2016
Love it
streetfihhtersabrina chapter 20 . 12/28/2015
Wanting more so good what happens next this is so good dont stop
rebeccalsmith16 chapter 20 . 9/30/2015
What happened at Hari?! please tell me what happening next!
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
Okay then why was he with petunia if dumbles could have kept him unless he is just a horrible person
kaisonsheart chapter 20 . 5/19/2015
Oooh plot! So is this where you leave it for the sequel, or is this still an ongoing story?
DNAyres chapter 20 . 3/30/2015
Are you planning on updating any more?
Guest chapter 20 . 2/23/2015
wow! this story is awesome. please update soon
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 20 . 2/23/2015
Noooozzz it was getting good! Smirks. I love this story! Hope to see more! :) ,-, I say we rip him apart. and spoon his eyes out for Dark Lords snake to eat on Smirks aging. I do so love slytherins. 3
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
Albus! I should gut him and let the old dark lord have him ( grins and smirks) I do so love my slytherins _-
yngoldfogee chapter 20 . 2/16/2015
Usually, I don't start something not updated for this length of time, but I was distracted and mis-read the date, but I enjoyed reading what you've done and hope you will continue at some time in the near future.
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
okay I can believe him being sevs kid but not bring albus grandkid unless albus is a pschopath who left his grandson in the cold as baby on a woman doorstep who didnt know him then he didnt use his mind reading powers to know that the godfather was innocent or that harry was being abused and left him there
alice22 chapter 19 . 11/19/2014
I really love this fic and wonder if you will get an update up or at this time are you holding the story?

I hope for continuing though.