Reviews for Outcast
kaisonsheart chapter 20 . 5/19
Oooh plot! So is this where you leave it for the sequel, or is this still an ongoing story?
DNAyres chapter 20 . 3/30
Are you planning on updating any more?
wow! this story is awesome. please update soon
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 20 . 2/23
Noooozzz it was getting good! Smirks. I love this story! Hope to see more! :) ,-, I say we rip him apart. and spoon his eyes out for Dark Lords snake to eat on Smirks aging. I do so love slytherins. 3
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 2 . 2/22
Albus! I should gut him and let the old dark lord have him ( grins and smirks) I do so love my slytherins _-
yngoldfogee chapter 20 . 2/16
Usually, I don't start something not updated for this length of time, but I was distracted and mis-read the date, but I enjoyed reading what you've done and hope you will continue at some time in the near future.
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
okay I can believe him being sevs kid but not bring albus grandkid unless albus is a pschopath who left his grandson in the cold as baby on a woman doorstep who didnt know him then he didnt use his mind reading powers to know that the godfather was innocent or that harry was being abused and left him there
alice22 chapter 19 . 11/19/2014
I really love this fic and wonder if you will get an update up or at this time are you holding the story?

I hope for continuing though.
Love Faith Embers chapter 20 . 9/7/2014
Please update soon! :D
Taeh chapter 20 . 6/15/2014
Was it a hunter? or was it just someone who is jalous and angry on them?

Good story! hope it goes further
greenwings33 chapter 20 . 2/13/2014
:O
Not an evil cliffie!
I kind of want the defense professor to rape Harry so he hurts Dumbledore, so when he gets rescued Draco and Snape kill him.
The chapters with Dudley were kind of short, but I'm not complaining.
I really really like this!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Edited on my mother's birthday! Also great chapter, although it does somewhat feel like a filler or information chapter.
domsijohn chapter 20 . 10/17/2013
poor harry i hope that they help him
domsijohn chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
i so hope that harry is okay
domsijohn chapter 18 . 10/17/2013