Reviews for Erosion
Isilarma chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Another lovely one. I liked Temari's reaction to their father's words, and the idea of Kankuro making nightmares go away. Brilliantly written, well done.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
That was wonderful! :)
NiceGuyProse chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Absolutely gorgeous.
itsmidnighthere chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
nice... :)
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This was one of the best-written pieces on the Sand siblings that I've ever read :D. Amazing work! I love a touch of ambiguity in stories and your writing defiitely fulfilled that (along with some undertones that suggest more than meets the eye). Faved!
TheAlieVee chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
wow... that was amazing. and i agree, Kankuro is by no means weak.

its offical... im addicted to your naruto fics.
xImperfectlyX chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
That was so sweet. Beautifully done

You caught both characters well XDD

- xImperfectlyX
RofS chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Wow - I love your Temari-Kankurou fics. The sibling together-ness they have is nice, without overdoing it. I also liked how you included Gaara this time, to a certain extent. I've always like Sand-sibs-ness. *grin*
Temari778 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
KankuTema is my favorite Sandcest pairing. I luffed this.
Dreaming of Everything chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
This is a really incredible story. You do a phenomenal job creating this incredibly deep, yet utterly believable, sibling bond between the two of them... It's just wonderful!

Perfectly in-character, and heartbreaking on top of that.
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
so sweet. their relationship really needs more attention. heck all the sand-sibs do!
Danie chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
This was a really cute fic. Whether it was sandcest or the sibling love, believe me i have three, i enjoyed it. This is a true work of art just like your Carnival fic. It's a shame that i don't have an account, yet, cause if i did i would so put it to my favorites. Keep it up! Bye!
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I don't know if this is sandcest or just sibling love, but I adore this fic. After watching the new season of Naruto, and Temari's expressions when Kankuro was poisoned, I absolutely fell in love with both of them. I thought you presented their feelings, especially Temari's, very nicely. The little insert when Temari and Kankuro were little, and Temari lied to preserve Kankuro's feelings, was just so adorable. All in all, this was a really well-written fic, I hope you make more of these two.
ragamuffin009 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Once again, nice! It almost made me cry... That Yondaime is such a fuckass to his kids! -insert angry face here- I hates him!
Hzleys87 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
This was so sweet, I just love how you represented Temari's and kankuro's characters.