Reviews for hermione and the new generation of dragon riders
Martina Rouge chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This story, while better written than some of your others, is badly done.

I'm not trying to flame you here, I'm just saying that your writing needs some work. I read a chapter of your Hermione story and Jesus Christ, that was just awful. I was going to comment on that particular story but decided to make sure that it wasn't just a really old piece of work and that some of your other work had better standards.

One of the main things I've noticed is your lack of punctuation; you simply don't use commas. It's all about fullstops, to word your sentences better, I suggest you up your punctuation skills.

Because of your lack of punctuation, I've also noticed that you use 'and' a lot. Your sentences are rather short and they don't flow properly.

You also use wrong words. For example: what should I do its was advisedly sent here. The word 'advisedly', I'm afraid, isn't a word in the English language. I'm sure you meant 'obviously'.

And if I can recall correctly you used the word 'purpose' instead of 'propose' in one of your others.

Maybe you should take up a writing class or something? If you want to write, go for it love, but if you want your story to be well liked and to receive less flame or bad/unwanted critique: Work on your grammar, your structure... and well, most things.

I'm sure you have the potential to be a great writer, but you really aren't showing it right now...
nessa671 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Please update soon.
darklady41465 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
this story is awesome when will you finish it
Ladida chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
PLEASE continue this is a realy freat story so far please please continuse
Red-Cherry-Flowers chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Very intresting...I do hope that you continue! )
wasu chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
hi

the story is great

please update soon

I would like to read more

so