Reviews for Deadly Curse
Fyreheart chapter 12 . 10/8
You allowed rapists back into the school and only acknowledged it with a single sentence? Do you know how horrifying that would be to the would-be victim; that three violent rapists, who were willing to participate in a gang-rape and used an Unforgiveable curse are more important than her safety and well-being? That defies all understanding.
Ashwini chapter 10 . 10/8
You know, this may be a cliffhanger, but I won't be reading further. Three teens ambushed and attempted to rape a 13-year old girl. Yes, she should have turned into her lioness and killed them herself, but that's beside the point. Any school that believes it's OK to assault and rape a 13 year old girl isn't a school that deserves to exist. I personally hope they all lose their magic.

The story has lost it's magic for me. I won't be reading further.
paz chapter 18 . 8/12
A piece of art
MegurineKaiko chapter 6 . 6/20
I feel you. I'm not even supposed to be reading fanfiction, much less posting, but at least I don't have siblings!
MegurineKaiko chapter 3 . 6/20
I hope you continue writing stories that are just as great as the ones you've written!
Epeefencer chapter 13 . 6/5
How could Malfoy and the others return to Hogwarts? They cast Unforgivables! You know, one way ticket to Azkaban and all that.
Epeefencer chapter 10 . 5/2
So Crabbe, Goye and Malfoy get off scott free for trying to rape a student, twice, but Harry gets expelled for protecting her. A real miscarrage of justice and very unbelieveable.
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 18 . 10/3/2014
One of the best storys ive read in a long time.

Blitzstrahl chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
Perfect HPxGW
Fire Cronicle chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Oh my gosh this is great
jaybatsu chapter 18 . 3/23/2014

Guest chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
I think the story you're talking about is called the bonded
NIH chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
A sequel would be nice please.
Seth Motley chapter 18 . 10/22/2013
OMG that was great story
GriffindorGirl394 chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
What do they mean by the rough option?