Reviews for Of a Love, of a Ficlet
meantoddy chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
because just like you, I'm an "RK obsessor" as you would call it. I've loved RK for 12 years now and reading fanfics like this still warms my heart. Your sentences are well-constructed, emotional yet still direct to the point. Looking forward to your other fics. Flamers are just flamers. Don't mind them and WRITE ON! More power to you...

KNK4EVER!
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Wow, you got to meet Watsuki, how awesome!

This is really good, I love the idea, it is so accurate for his character. Nice job!
Little Dear One chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Kya! Not that it has anything to do with your fic but, you met Watsuki-san! That is just...just...wow! Misao! High praise I think, I like her anyway. ) You are very lucky to have met Watsuki-san! I would have loved such an honour! But then again I'd probably be flustered.

Anyway! That was very well done. After I saw the Kenshin OVA's, I wondered how long Kenshin had been wanting to share his true name with Kaoru, since it was obviously for a while. Having your name said by someone you love, it does make you feel special, you managed to capture that feeling, that truly wonderful feeling, in a few pharses. Would Kenshin really think Kaoru wouldn't like his real name? I don't really know, but we all obviously know she did. However the doubt is truly part of Kenshin's character.

His more intimate thoughts of Kaoru are also very well done. Kenshin is, after all, only a man. He still has human desires, and why shouldn't he? A lot of people take it too far though, which ruins everything, but you did it very well.

So I've run out of ways to say "good job" and my reviews about as long as your story. :P Good work. )
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I too loved Khrysalis's story "Misplaced:. The idea that Kenshin could go for long periods of time without being named is just so sad and stark. I think you do a good job picking up on tha theme. I liked that line, "...she made him want... He wanted to be named, he wanted her to call his name." I also like the way you built on that, focusing on the hidden aspects of that desire and the other desires he harbors. Then you fold it back on itself, real life vs. these secrets showing how, "In the daylight hours he did not allow himself these fantasies..." as he sweetly goes to help with lunch.
Khrysalis chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I knew you had met Watsuki-sensei, but he said you acted like Misao? That's awesome! (-grin-)

This's a sweet fic. Kenshin's thoughts of Kaoru, from lighthearded and distant observing to the loving darkness of male dreams, and the connection that is provided by the simplicity of speaking one's name.

There were so many awesome phrases... My particular favorite: "In the daylight hours he did not allow himself these fantasies, but they crept at him when the moon rose and cast her glowing domain over the lands."

That's just awesome.

One thing. You mispelled my name. (-grin-) It's okay, though, I do things like that all the time.

Thanks for this. I enjoyed it so, and your fanfic of my fanfic, which I still have. ;)
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
good fic
nebulia chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Fantastic! And Misplaced is an amazing fic.
SiriusRedSoxFan chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Wow. That was really good. You write amazing one-shots.
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007