Reviews for A Dark and Boring Night
Karinyu chapter 20 . 9/11
Espero que puedas actualizar...
Kamabo chapter 12 . 7/30
I thoght it was HEATHCLIFF in SAO :D I couldnt stop LAUGHING!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/3/2016
Please update soon I absolutely love the story
klrowe4 chapter 20 . 10/8/2016
I know its been a few years but I hope you return to this story, or both really. I would love to read how these stories go.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 20 . 10/2/2016
has this been abandoned?
PortgasDAnne01 chapter 20 . 9/8/2016
It's been so long since you've updated and I wish you well on finding new inspiration for this story. Hope you at least tell us if the story will not be finished soon.
TokusatsuLuv chapter 20 . 8/23/2016
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

Oh my word...it may be late but congratulations
Guest chapter 20 . 8/20/2016
This is a great story. I'm sad that it hasn't been finished.
SMSM92 chapter 20 . 8/19/2016
Ohhh I just read the note at the bottom of chapter 20! I know it's 3 years late but congrats! I love it when mommies are proud. Totally makes sense why you're busy! o.O
SMSM92 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Ohhh and this one I just read a few months ago! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS ONE! Not only is it well-organized and still thrilling, but the English is awesome *drool* I hope you come back soon! 3 looonnng years! Hopefully eventually you can write your fans more fics!
Thanks for the awesome work!
:D :D
SMSM92 chapter 20 . 6/13/2016
This is amazing! I love the whole idea and the writing is incredible! Although I really want to see how you tie it in with the background story. It's really funny too, and the character development leaves you constantly anticipating everything! I love how the Usagi & Mamoru are with eachother and I can't wait to see how you end this! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T DITCH THIS STORY!
dancingfingers chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
I really, really hope you'll return to this story. I'll wait however long it will take!
Azera-v chapter 20 . 3/14/2016
Please don't give up on this!
TropicalRemix chapter 20 . 11/15/2015
please continue this story.
wishwars chapter 20 . 7/10/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story! I love the characterization, even if I sometimes want to slap Usagi and Mamoru around for being so clueless about each other's emotions - it's much more realistic your way. I also really enjoyed the story within the story - it's very creative! I hope someday you have the time and inspiration to return to this story :)

Also, I have to ask, is the spider woman at all connected to Hanako's mother? I'm just so curious! And I have my fingers crossed that we see more of Motoki's meddling and Mamoru's jealousy soon ;)