Reviews for A Dark and Boring Night
wishwars chapter 20 . 7/10
I really enjoyed reading this story! I love the characterization, even if I sometimes want to slap Usagi and Mamoru around for being so clueless about each other's emotions - it's much more realistic your way. I also really enjoyed the story within the story - it's very creative! I hope someday you have the time and inspiration to return to this story :)

Also, I have to ask, is the spider woman at all connected to Hanako's mother? I'm just so curious! And I have my fingers crossed that we see more of Motoki's meddling and Mamoru's jealousy soon ;)
lunarlaura chapter 20 . 5/16
I love this story! Both the normal story as well as the story within and how they're interacting. Great job. Please update soon.
jesi ki kage chapter 20 . 5/12
I love it! Creative writing for the win! Although I really do hope you pick this story back up as I am interested to see what Makoto and Minako make of it. Maybe Usagi can just become a writer instead of going to school? Anyways, thanks for writing and keep up the great work! "Perfect for throwing tantrums or stealing cookies" totally perfect line for a RWBY fic _ -Jesi Ki Kage
gabeliz.castillocarin chapter 20 . 4/25
I really like your story and is so interesting to see how easy it can be for some People to express their emotions and self perspective into their stories like usagi is doing. I think giving usagi a ying and yang personality Was really good.. I can definitely relate to that and understand how is possible for her to be happy and depressed at the same time.. To Love your friends but at the same time doubt if they really care for you or because they need something from you..

Congratulations on your baby and I hope you update soon and let us know were the story is going and how is going to End...
horsecrazy04 chapter 20 . 3/27
Wow. I have to say it again, wow. I really would love to see how this story ends. I just read it straight through for the last few hours. I truly savored every word. I hope you come back to it. I know life can be busy... but this is such a good story, very well written.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
Plz update ssssssssssssssoon
Serenity312 chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
Aww I absolutely love this plot. You should finish :)
The Barroness chapter 20 . 11/29/2014
I know it's been nearly a year since this was updated but I would love to read more. I know how hard it can be with having a baby. I have 3 kids of my own.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
I thought the story was going to be about the moon kingdom...but okay xD
angel081280 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Congrats on your baby! Love the story!
Angel-Demon1 chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
c: congratulations on having a baby! I hope you both are healthy and happy.

This story is so addicting I swear. I hope you find time to update soon it's so wonderful. Thank you so much for writing it!
Leslie wjack chapter 20 . 6/22/2014
This is interesting I can't wait for the next chapter
dancingfingers chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
Waaaiii I really enjoyed the two stories! I'm rooting for Hanako and Takeshi, lol. Congrats for your baby boy, hope he'll grow up well and healthy. :)
GraphicsChyk chapter 20 . 4/25/2014
I've just stumbled into this story and really enjoyed what you have so far. I do hope you will continue with it.
Congrats on the new baby!
SirenOfChaos chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
This really is a great story, and the story with in it is great as well, you should continue it.