Reviews for A Dark and Boring Night
TokusatsuLuv chapter 20 . 8/23
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

Oh my word...it may be late but congratulations
This is a great story. I'm sad that it hasn't been finished.
SMSM92 chapter 20 . 8/19
Ohhh I just read the note at the bottom of chapter 20! I know it's 3 years late but congrats! I love it when mommies are proud. Totally makes sense why you're busy! o.O
SMSM92 chapter 1 . 8/19
Ohhh and this one I just read a few months ago! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS ONE! Not only is it well-organized and still thrilling, but the English is awesome *drool* I hope you come back soon! 3 looonnng years! Hopefully eventually you can write your fans more fics!
Thanks for the awesome work!
:D :D
SMSM92 chapter 20 . 6/13
This is amazing! I love the whole idea and the writing is incredible! Although I really want to see how you tie it in with the background story. It's really funny too, and the character development leaves you constantly anticipating everything! I love how the Usagi & Mamoru are with eachother and I can't wait to see how you end this! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T DITCH THIS STORY!
dancingfingers chapter 1 . 3/19
I really, really hope you'll return to this story. I'll wait however long it will take!
Azera-v chapter 20 . 3/14
Please don't give up on this!
TropicalRemix chapter 20 . 11/15/2015
please continue this story.
wishwars chapter 20 . 7/10/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story! I love the characterization, even if I sometimes want to slap Usagi and Mamoru around for being so clueless about each other's emotions - it's much more realistic your way. I also really enjoyed the story within the story - it's very creative! I hope someday you have the time and inspiration to return to this story :)

Also, I have to ask, is the spider woman at all connected to Hanako's mother? I'm just so curious! And I have my fingers crossed that we see more of Motoki's meddling and Mamoru's jealousy soon ;)
lunarlaura chapter 20 . 5/16/2015
I love this story! Both the normal story as well as the story within and how they're interacting. Great job. Please update soon.
jesi ki kage chapter 20 . 5/12/2015
I love it! Creative writing for the win! Although I really do hope you pick this story back up as I am interested to see what Makoto and Minako make of it. Maybe Usagi can just become a writer instead of going to school? Anyways, thanks for writing and keep up the great work! "Perfect for throwing tantrums or stealing cookies" totally perfect line for a RWBY fic _ -Jesi Ki Kage
gabeliz.castillocarin chapter 20 . 4/25/2015
I really like your story and is so interesting to see how easy it can be for some People to express their emotions and self perspective into their stories like usagi is doing. I think giving usagi a ying and yang personality Was really good.. I can definitely relate to that and understand how is possible for her to be happy and depressed at the same time.. To Love your friends but at the same time doubt if they really care for you or because they need something from you..

Congratulations on your baby and I hope you update soon and let us know were the story is going and how is going to End...
horsecrazy04 chapter 20 . 3/27/2015
Wow. I have to say it again, wow. I really would love to see how this story ends. I just read it straight through for the last few hours. I truly savored every word. I hope you come back to it. I know life can be busy... but this is such a good story, very well written.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
Plz update ssssssssssssssoon
Serenity312 chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
Aww I absolutely love this plot. You should finish :)