Reviews for A Dark and Boring Night
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
Plz update ssssssssssssssoon
Serenity312 chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
Aww I absolutely love this plot. You should finish :)
The Barroness chapter 20 . 11/29/2014
I know it's been nearly a year since this was updated but I would love to read more. I know how hard it can be with having a baby. I have 3 kids of my own.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
I thought the story was going to be about the moon kingdom...but okay xD
angel081280 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Congrats on your baby! Love the story!
Angel-Demon1 chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
c: congratulations on having a baby! I hope you both are healthy and happy.

This story is so addicting I swear. I hope you find time to update soon it's so wonderful. Thank you so much for writing it!
Leslie wjack chapter 20 . 6/22/2014
This is interesting I can't wait for the next chapter
dancingfingers chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
Waaaiii I really enjoyed the two stories! I'm rooting for Hanako and Takeshi, lol. Congrats for your baby boy, hope he'll grow up well and healthy. :)
GraphicsChyk chapter 20 . 4/25/2014
I've just stumbled into this story and really enjoyed what you have so far. I do hope you will continue with it.
Congrats on the new baby!
SirenOfChaos chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
This really is a great story, and the story with in it is great as well, you should continue it.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/3/2014
Awww, congratulations on the new addition to your family :)
em chapter 20 . 3/22/2014
congrats on your new arrival!
this story is so amazing, i love how we learn more about usagi and mamoru not just from their talking and perspectives but through the story as well. cant wait for your next update! :)
Haibara chapter 20 . 2/21/2014
Congratulations on you baby boy! And thank you for continuing this story. I just found it a couple of weeks ago, and have enjoyed every minute of it. Looking forward to the next update. Until then, enjoy your family and stay healthy!
Callista Wolfwood chapter 20 . 2/15/2014
Love your story update when you can!
TamoumatheStarWarrior chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
Please hurry! Congrats on the new little one and welcome to mommy hood. Really enjoy reading your story and hope you will update soon!

Until then, ja!