Reviews for Isolation is my Sanity
ouranianassis chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
OMG , I LOVE THIS I EVEN SHATTERED A FEW TEARS! PLEASE MAKE MORE :o!
Dolphin 22 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I like it. Can you write more please?
BBxRAEshipper chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
OMG U SHOULD MAKE NUMBAH 2 OF THIS! :D
ILOVETHIS!
/(U3U)/ *kisses ur work*
Sergeant Daniel chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This was a really good one-shot. I love it. Keep up the good work:D
Jayfire3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This was great
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
awwwww amazing!
FF8cerberus chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
He gives her hope. Great story.
alaaaskdfjjjjjjjlskddddddddddg chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
now im so mad i was gunna listen to the song but it was just a poem written by you so i cant listen to it and now im really mad.
Denalien chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
wo melancory...but i like it!
Pasts-Hormony2 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Perfectly written and so beautiful. Great job luuvy!
Sakurachick757 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
K,

Can we just start off with AW! This fic' was so super sweet! Though we're using Violet's user name, we all read this story and LOVED it! Email VIolet, at , if you're interested in a writing challenge from us!

Thanks for the great story!

The Moon Writers (Violet, Ace, Bella, Damian, Eliana, and Derek)
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Meh. *shouting* WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ON FANFIC! You are MUCH too good for this, you should go and publish something! At least one of your poems! *mock scolding* Do you know what you are depriving from the world by not publishing your stunning works of art? *pushes you to random printing agency* Come on! I'm being serious here! You are one of the best authors I have ever had the privilidge to read on fanficcy. YOU ARE AMAZING! *grin*
Brig.Seth chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
great story
Blueyedgirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
So good! My fanfic alerts stopped coming! otherwise i woulda reviewed sooner... but anyways... a very well written story!

mucho amor,

JaX
schemily200 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
epologue! another chapter! sequel! something! PLEASE! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! THE PAIN! You're cruel you know that? i want more! MOORRE!