Reviews for Who Needs Love?
xshrimpyx chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
wow. its really good.

i can't wait to find out what happens...

tic tac toe 03 chapter 7 . 5/31/2008
Great story please update soon i really want to know what happens next
McNugget chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
PLEASE UPDATE?

What's taking you so long?

S. xx
McNugget chapter 6 . 7/7/2007
Hey! Yo havn't updated in like 2 months! Wot's goin on? i luv ya story! Please keep it goin!

Sarah Ya Ganga!
Good Queen Vold chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I haven't read your fanfic in... well, it's been years! But I like this one. :)
McNugget chapter 7 . 5/20/2007
This is really good. Please UPDATE SOON! maybe you could read my Lily/James story and let me know what you think... Let me know

Sarah xx
Mathieu chapter 7 . 5/20/2007
Cor leaving it on a cliffhanger, trust you! Awesome though and so realistic too, the situations and difficulties between the characters really do happen, it isn't too cliched or anything.

I really want to know what happens between Sophie and Sam too they're interesting and the characters are exactly how I imagine them. Basically wel done!
Horse-James-Book-Lily-Worm chapter 7 . 5/18/2007
good
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 7 . 5/18/2007
Ah man he should've kissed her!
The bad speller chapter 7 . 5/18/2007
Hehe the tension! I demand more...infact demand is not the right word...i order more!

This was a great chapter and to leave it on such a cliff hanger...i adore it!
imi chapter 7 . 5/18/2007
OMFG man its amazing :') cute and interesting! tis aeage man. o and for the chapter before i love the amount of P&P almost quotes you are transferring into it :P
and-chaos-reigned chapter 7 . 5/17/2007
James, what have you done? And poor Remus, he's going to be found out. It was another great chapter though. Talk about a cliff hanger! I can't wait to find out what happens! Good luck with your writing.
Lexie-H chapter 7 . 5/17/2007
excellent story: well written, nice plot, fabulous cliff hanger: update soon please! xx Lexie
CountingSheep123 chapter 7 . 5/17/2007
love it

update soon
Sarah xx chapter 6 . 5/17/2007
This story is GREAT! Please update soon!