Reviews for Love Has Nothing to do With This
Asanobara chapter 4 . 3/26
Omg that's the best one yet! ED! Bwahahahahaha!
Kitsune6 chapter 23 . 2/23
I like this story, but you've added a lot of drama bombs. And the whole making the girl you knocked up think she's your daughter in law thing is kinda messed up.
Claywind chapter 27 . 2/13
Wow ... that was... (good? very good? absolutely fantastic?) ... mindblowing
Really. And here I thought it was only going to be a plot-less lemon, it turned into some kind of amazingly done lemonade!
It was funny, it was fluffy (well, it DID involve his fluffiness) it was intense... I loved it.
Please continue to dazzle us with your amazing talent.
Belit.Lihara chapter 20 . 2/9
Hi Shadow, this, like other of your fics, I've loved. There's just one little detail that bothers me, the chapter you posted to the spark page, I tried to access the page through the link you left in the episode, but it appears as non-existent or missing page. You could help me with this please?
Thank u.
Grissel Martinez chapter 27 . 10/3/2013
This was amazing so much lemon!
Lacy Lissie chapter 27 . 8/13/2013
The links to the lemon chapters no longer work. I am so disappointed that I can't read them. Can you fix it?
mtnikolle chapter 27 . 8/11/2013
That was a very enjoyable ride. How on earth an I gonna sleep now?! :P
mtnikolle chapter 24 . 8/11/2013
OMG. Poor Kaede.
mtnikolle chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
O.o
How do you come up with these twists...? I was definitely *not* expecting any explanation like that.
mtnikolle chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
While logic tells me that there has to be InuKoga slash around here... I would really rather not contemplate it. Thank-you for not contemplating it deeply either...
mtnikolle chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
If I wasn't coming to this so long after it had been completed (many more chapters after this), I would probably join with the torch-bearing, pitchfork-wielding mob.

Fortunately, I know it doesn't end here :D
My inner hentai thanks you. (and heads back to Spark to continue reading...)
schmoopygirl chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
For everyone who is having problems getting to the chapters not on - well here you go: /spark/story/5792/20 and so forth ;)
MirajaneAlabaster chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
Idk why but i could't find it on dokuga :( I checked your profile too but the link just didn't work?
Koshivuh chapter 27 . 5/17/2013
So, I've finished it! I read most of it on Dokuga, but I couldn't review for a lot of the chapters :/ There was no button to push to do so. I'm sorry, but your fanfiction was amazing! I loved it :] I wish there was more (maybe a sequel? ;] ), that would be pretty awesome. I hope to read more of your stuff, though! Soon!
Violyne chapter 27 . 5/14/2013