Reviews for Love Has Nothing to do With This
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 14 . 1/30
Lmfao well this story sure is interesting. But I'm sure if I see another fic with that vile Naraku in it I might as well kill him myself. rofl. I would have killed him right on the spot if he was the one to interrupt my love making! Anyways good job, I loved it. It made me laugh when she made Sesshomaru suddenly lose just a little of his control. Naraku's interruptions would soon be his downfall. Kagome would make sure of that. :P
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
Okay. This doesn't make any sense. It's badly written, the chapters are too short and the cliffys are just annoying. I was hoping for a richer plot or any sign of a story line really, but this is just a very pathetic attempt at a story. The twists are ridiculous AND I'm done.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Hahahahaha! Kouga's gay! Omg, I can't breathe! Hahahahaha!
Mirage chapter 27 . 9/12/2014
very nice, but sadly a bit to open end, but i still like this Story very much
Mirage chapter 24 . 9/12/2014
wow, i only can say wow, the end of ch 24...no words...i dont think whom i should put the word poor to...the old woman will be put to dead by sex or Miroku who can has sex but only with a very old woman, the village must have some single woman, that is so wrong, but hey maybe kaede will go with a happy smile...who knows, go save her and send an other women or Kouga_ ...

and that with the grandpa turned dad is interesting
Lina03 chapter 27 . 9/3/2014
just love this, it's awesome )
Kerreh chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
The link to this chapter is: /spark/story/5792/20 for those looking for it. :p
cattistic chapter 27 . 5/5/2014
Dear god. this thing should come with the warning : do not read all in one day. self conbushtion may acure...

thank you for this wonderful work of art. :)
Nikki chapter 27 . 4/28/2014
This was the best story ever cx
Nikk chapter 18 . 4/28/2014
Yeah cx Finally some real fun :3
Nikki chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
Naraku..you hentai idiot.. xd
Asanobara chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
Omg that's the best one yet! ED! Bwahahahahaha!
Kitsune6 chapter 23 . 2/23/2014
I like this story, but you've added a lot of drama bombs. And the whole making the girl you knocked up think she's your daughter in law thing is kinda messed up.
Claywind chapter 27 . 2/13/2014
Wow ... that was... (good? very good? absolutely fantastic?) ... mindblowing
Really. And here I thought it was only going to be a plot-less lemon, it turned into some kind of amazingly done lemonade!
It was funny, it was fluffy (well, it DID involve his fluffiness) it was intense... I loved it.
Please continue to dazzle us with your amazing talent.
Belit.Lihara chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
Hi Shadow, this, like other of your fics, I've loved. There's just one little detail that bothers me, the chapter you posted to the spark page, I tried to access the page through the link you left in the episode, but it appears as non-existent or missing page. You could help me with this please?
Thank u.