Reviews for Love Has Nothing to do With This
Raining Daylight chapter 1 . 8/27
Fantastically written!
Darknessdawns chapter 27 . 4/6
Honestly this is one of the hottest hentai pieces I have read. I am so thankful that you mentioned also posting this on A Single Spark. I was still able to find it, though ASS no longer exists, on Dokuga in the Spark archive. So, I enjoyed the complete fic. I really wasn't expecting as much of a storyline as we got. It was a pleasant surprise, though I would have enjoyed seeing how everything workout in the end.
Koneko chapter 18 . 2/21
wait what happened to inuyasha?
I'm reading this soo late, but Inupapa really did Sess dirty in the series. I can't believe how much love his character gets. My god his judgement is just so... ugh.
Kozettelynn chapter 27 . 5/20/2016
This was an amazing story. by far my favorite! Thank you
Kolorful Kyandii chapter 9 . 3/30/2016
The Beast has a very vivid imagination indeed... don't you, Shadow? ;D
veepveeps chapter 20 . 2/28/2016
Your link here and on your profile aren't working
Guest chapter 27 . 12/31/2015
J'ai adoré. Du début à la fin. Bravo.
Maryah2121 chapter 20 . 10/2/2015
I have hit the links and I can't to they just send me back to ur page can u sent them to me
misherukuro chapter 27 . 7/10/2015
Thanks for the read. ~,~
Jade Ice Fire chapter 27 . 6/21/2015
I read this over at Dokuga and have to say it was very amazing. The last chapter as I read I was listening to House of the flying daggers ost instrumental, lovers, it went so well with this chapter at the end when they were snuggling it really made the story cinematic in my brain. It was just amazing. I've read all your stories and would totally recommend them for any Sess/Kag lover out there. Even your Inupapa stories are great! I've added you to my fave author list!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
i loved the marlin quote at the beginning, ahh nemo
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 14 . 1/30/2015
Lmfao well this story sure is interesting. But I'm sure if I see another fic with that vile Naraku in it I might as well kill him myself. rofl. I would have killed him right on the spot if he was the one to interrupt my love making! Anyways good job, I loved it. It made me laugh when she made Sesshomaru suddenly lose just a little of his control. Naraku's interruptions would soon be his downfall. Kagome would make sure of that. :P
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
Okay. This doesn't make any sense. It's badly written, the chapters are too short and the cliffys are just annoying. I was hoping for a richer plot or any sign of a story line really, but this is just a very pathetic attempt at a story. The twists are ridiculous AND I'm done.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Hahahahaha! Kouga's gay! Omg, I can't breathe! Hahahahaha!