Reviews for Love Has Nothing to do With This
Spriggan chapter 2 . 4/7
Very funny chapter. However chlamydia is really easy to treat, just 1 gram of azithromycin in a single dose, so if it had been a week or so since treatment she shouldnt be contageous anymore. Not that it would really matter lol, but its good info to know.
Mira Shards chapter 20 . 3/2
PUT THE CHAPTER INTO THIS! IT IS SOOO FRUSTRATING THAT I CAN'T READ IT ON MY #1 FAVORITE READING SITE! PUT...IT...UP DAMN IT!
MrsJme chapter 23 . 10/26/2017
Omg! That was such a twist.. So exciting though; I love it!
Raining Daylight chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
Fantastically written!
Darknessdawns chapter 27 . 4/6/2017
Honestly this is one of the hottest hentai pieces I have read. I am so thankful that you mentioned also posting this on A Single Spark. I was still able to find it, though ASS no longer exists, on Dokuga in the Spark archive. So, I enjoyed the complete fic. I really wasn't expecting as much of a storyline as we got. It was a pleasant surprise, though I would have enjoyed seeing how everything workout in the end.
Koneko chapter 18 . 2/21/2017
wait what happened to inuyasha?
Guest chapter 17 . 2/21/2017
I'm reading this soo late, but Inupapa really did Sess dirty in the series. I can't believe how much love his character gets. My god his judgement is just so... ugh.
Kozettelynn chapter 27 . 5/20/2016
This was an amazing story. by far my favorite! Thank you
Kolorful Kyandii chapter 9 . 3/30/2016
The Beast has a very vivid imagination indeed... don't you, Shadow? ;D
veepveeps chapter 20 . 2/28/2016
Your link here and on your profile aren't working
Guest chapter 27 . 12/31/2015
J'ai adoré. Du début à la fin. Bravo.
Maryah2121 chapter 20 . 10/2/2015
I have hit the links and I can't to they just send me back to ur page can u sent them to me
misherukuro chapter 27 . 7/10/2015
Thanks for the read. ~,~
Jade Ice Fire chapter 27 . 6/21/2015
I read this over at Dokuga and have to say it was very amazing. The last chapter as I read I was listening to House of the flying daggers ost instrumental, lovers, it went so well with this chapter at the end when they were snuggling it really made the story cinematic in my brain. It was just amazing. I've read all your stories and would totally recommend them for any Sess/Kag lover out there. Even your Inupapa stories are great! I've added you to my fave author list!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
i loved the marlin quote at the beginning, ahh nemo