Reviews for Little Things
princessinct chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Ooh, I loved this little fic. Ron is actually observant. I love it.

It was sweet.

Thanks.
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
oh nice. i wanted to write a fic like this. you do it much better. btw, if you can, can you please pm me and tell me if you know why hermione fell in love with ron? i can't figure it out.
CT1994 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I've only read one other Ron Hermione fic, and this one is really good, I loved it, it's so beautiful, although i could see the ugliness of war looming.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
great writing. I loved Ron's POV and it was all very nice and Ron and Hermione.
Aimael chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I loved it. You write Ron very well, better than most and certainly much better than me. Goes to favs.

Aimael
nevertob chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
so sweet!
smarty007 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
This is one of those fics that I can read over and over and it's still amazing. You portrayed Ron excellently, like a real guy instead of this overly-dramatic and "elegant" character many other fics contain. I'm glad I could read this fresh and unique piece of work.
LateOrliBloomer chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Gaww, that was so cute. I love how you portray Ron. He's not completely dim-witted the way he comes across sometimes. He just likes to keep his thoughts to himself, lest his foot ends up in his mouth.

My favorite bit about this was the tone. It sounded sort of...matter-of-fact, not overly sentimental. And slightly ramble-y. And the part where he didn't compliment Hermione after she and Ginny exited the bathroom - not because he didn't notice, but because he liked her hair better before she went in. So sweet!
adarabelle chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
funny.. i have a dimple on one cheek and not the other too.. but that's the point. I love this fic. its sweet and the characters are more or less like they are potrayed in the book!
Mariya Weasley chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
That was quite cute! RHr FOREVER!
jfdasklfdnamjn chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Awe, 2 cute

loved it!

/druccilla

p.s.-you have a talent for writing, dont' stop
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
so cute! and so well written!
autumnlover chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
this was so so so sweet and adorable and lovely, thankyou for writing it! you deserve lots and lots and lots of reveiws!
ring mah b3LL chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
aww. i really liked this story. ]
dracolover174 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
i kinda need help on learning how to write on here becaue i've tryed but

haven't succeeded. and i think your story is really good
30 | « Prev Page 1 2