Reviews for Ninja Guide To Being A Pokemon Master
Nikooru-sama chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
OMG! You better update this when you can! It's really good! :D
Metakeru chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
carvanha duh... but you should update more often.
angel61991 chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
mud butt? what kinda name is that? he shoulda called it muddy or aqua. those are much nicer. well any way its good. please update soon.
HornyPokewiz chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
that pokemon is a carvanah i think thats how you spell it
saskura-chan chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
u dirty perv! but none the less its entertaining, well i must get to class now UPDATE! *threatens with a spork and a broken chain saw*

*updates*

*doesnt cause bodily harm and even gives ramen* :]
saskura-chan chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
muhahahahaha i am on a school computer just so i can review this fic thats how amazing it is! here that AMAZING! *starts to see flashy colors and then foams at the mouth*

pokemon gatta molest em all!
Crack God chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
Hey! sorry for not reviewing sooner, but I haven't been online for a week...

Is the mystery pokemon perhaps a caravana? You said in the foot note that it was going to be a pokemon the the older seasons, but I couldn't think of one to fit that descrption so i'm thinking the 'older season thing was a typo, but oh well.

Saskura-Chan says thanks for the b-day shout out and wishes you a happy birthday as well (crack,yes). She also profoundly says she likes cheese and tells you not to have sex until you are at least eightteen, or you will get aids. She also says that she is now sixteen and has never got a kiss and she's proud of it(other than from her dogs). She also shrieks at this story being suggestive to sasuXsaku. And now I'm wondering why the hell I'm typing this for her.

Ahem. You said this in your foot note: I also had some help from Crack God.

SOME help. More of I did the entire rough draft!

Erm... I'm not mad... (twitch)

Reply with your thoughts of the new chap, CO-WRITER!

Or at least call me your personal assistant,

Crack God

((it's what you do))

p.s. Saskura-Chan wants to know if you have myspace.
IlliterateMoth chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
Heh, funny, but your use of apostrophes appalls me.
Rolland chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
Pokemon:

Yeah... what you told me... that...
spedclass chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
spedclass chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Rolland chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
The Pokemon:

Bulbasaur(I can't spell it) It was kind of obvious.

Seed, another life form- The bulb on Bulbasaur's back.

Slightly reptilian- Bulbasaur looks reptilian.

Not found in the wild- Nope, it's not.

Combination of Pokemon's moves:

Flaming Quick Attack?

Both Pokemon can learn:

Real- Quick-Attack

Fictional- Flaming Quick-Attack

So... How'd I do?
read-n-review chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Oh, all-powerful read-n-review-sama! I love your ingenious idea to combine Pok'emon AND Naruto! IT'S GENIOUS! Even I, your evil twin mutated THING of a THING, nega-read-n-review, must admit to your beauty and intelligence of all things... THINGY!

OH READ-N-REVIEW PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

MORE PEOPLE MUST KNOW ABOUT...

THE NINJA GUIDE TO BEING A POKEMON MASTER,

Yours Truly,

nega-read-n-review v.

((it's what you NEGATIVELY MUST do!))
Crack God chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Umm... is that pokemon ... uhh... Pikachu? Sorry, but where i live only 380 some pokemon are out yet, as of the DS versions are being released shortly...

Well, awesome new fic! UPdate please

p.s. Make Kakashi have a Wurmple (that is how you spell it, right?) And have the wurmple murder Sasuke's Charizard.

Now you tell me which pokkemon is known as the 'Mud Fish Pokemon'

-Crack god and Saskura-Chan (mostly Saskura-Chan, who says: MUST GET POKEMON DIAMOuND FOR DS NOW... OR AS SOON AS IT RELESES!1
RAW19 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I'M GONNA GUESS BULBASUAR TO YOUR QUIZ, AND I'LL SAY THIS WAS A FUNNY FIC THAT I HOPE IS UPDATED SOON!