Reviews for Save Me
MaziMe chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
Hey, sorry we couldn't review before, it wasn't working... Anyways... This story is so emotional and sweet, we couldn't help but cry when Kaiba did! The story line is original and flowing; everything is explained really well due to the pace. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! IF YOU HAVE A HEART, YOU WILL CONTINUE THIS STORY! Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaasssee! We're begging you! Please! Maybe in the next chapter, Kaede can meet with Kaiba and have a forgiving/apology talk with him! And then you can write about Kaiba staying with the gang or something...? PLEASE! CONTINUE!
9844 chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
Please continue the story to the ending. Talk about Kaiba staying at Joey, Tristan, and Téa's house. I would like to read that.
Jakumo1 chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
Is that all there is to this story? :'-(
MythCreatorWriter chapter 10 . 9/24/2008
Wow, this is my first Yu-gi-oh fanfic, so you should feel priveliged. I love how you retained the character's personalities.

Kaiba, of course, wouldn't just fall in love with her. Nor would he be happy relying on someone else. And I like the addition of Mokuba taking over the company and becoming him.

I also like how you gave reasons for Kaiba's behavior. Question though: How is Yami there?

This has some promise, but in my opinion, you might need an editor to fix things up, like spelling, missing words, and stuff.

This story actually touched my heart, and my mind. It's been on my mind for awhile, and got me thinking of writing my own.

Please, please update!
Unbecoming Me chapter 10 . 7/22/2008
I love it, please update soon.
codeblueeyes987 chapter 10 . 3/24/2008
is this story discontinued?
Sakura Takanouchi chapter 10 . 2/29/2008
Very good job with this! I can't wait to see how their relationship grows over the interview. You're doing a good job with the characters! Don't stop now!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 10 . 12/11/2007
Awesome! Awesome article title, I wish I thought about that, but awesome job!

Sincerely,

The Duelist's Heiress
Anonymous chapter 10 . 12/10/2007
I must say that I am incredibly impressed. Very few stories have made me cry.
Candy world chapter 10 . 12/9/2007
I like your story, I hope that Mokuba will return to his brother ... i can't imagine him evil, please make him nice with kaiba again. and update.
Journey Maker chapter 10 . 12/9/2007
I'm so happy that Seto has agreed to help Serenity and I know that one day Mokuba will come around and that he and Seto will get back together and it will be because of all the help from Serenity.. I love this story.. Please update when you can...
mokie-fan chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
wow, this chapter was brilliant as always! i'm glad at least you understand that kaiba wouldn't just fall head over heels for serenity the minute he meets her, no he's more likely to maintain his *i'm a human ice-berg* personality for a while.

you're so good at capturing emotion, kaiba couldn't be any more depressed could he? i couldn't feel worse for the guy. speaking of his depression, why doesn't he try ice-cream?- it works for me...

well yeah, i couldn't get any more insensitive- i actually know what it's like not to be able to see- i'm registered as partially sighted (don't ask me to explain it, i'm not really sure my self...)

anyway, i can't wait to read the next confrontation between kaiba and mokuba- that is going to be awesome to read. this is one of my favourite stories ever! have a celebration cookie from me!

as for what the title of serenity's article might be (drum roll...) i have no idea!

update soon! (i'm leaving out a threatening pet monkey comment this time, it ran away...)
codeblueeyes987 chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
i really like the story.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 9 . 8/15/2007
I like the new Chapter. There is one thing that I wish to point out to you. Please, I promise this is the only critical comment you will hear from me, but, in the sentence: "Serenity didn't believe..." You either need to add the word "teacher" to the end of sign language, or, you need to change it to sign "linguist".

Article Title Guess:"Healing Miracle"

Sincerely,

The Duelist's Heiress
journey maker chapter 9 . 8/15/2007
OMG! I can't imagine what Seto is going through, where he once was a healty young man and in a split second he was transformed into a person who must rely on everyone to help him live. I cried as I read this chapter and if I were to guess what Serenity's paper would be called I'd have to say "Miracle Worker" Please update when you can...