Reviews for Cherished
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Yes, she is. Good thing not everyone is. I like it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I enjoyed how you fleshed out this scene. And Don's thoughts and reactions were spot on. :)
Sarai chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I love it!
Hemel Lassie chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Hey, 3rd gal -

I really enjoyed this 'missing scene' reaction to the episode where Don told his Dad and Charlie about Robin (sorry, can't think of the eppesode name!). It really felt like how the thoughts in Don's head might have run. Love the big, sweet lug, but he's a bit dense about accepting help from his family when he's hurting emotionally and this is a good look into how his head might work, from the inside. Enjoyed the gradual realization that it wasn't soppy sympathy, it was being cherished and loved by them!

FTO is 'fiction to order', correct? Well, you did a grand job!
printandpolish chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
This is wonderful. You did a great job getting us into Don's head, and it's true - he does cherish his boys.
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
i have to agree with what alan said: robin really is a complete and total fool. i mean, good god, i would give every cent i had - plus my left leg, if need be - to be on the receiving end of don's affections... she was a friggin LUNATIC to break it off!

anyways, back to the point here ;) - i really enjoyed your little fic; you did a great job in fitting don's thoughts in between the lines of what we saw on the show, as well as finding a suitable and touching way for their night to end - keep up the terrific work, like you always have!:)
jlm110108 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I love this scene. What a great family moment.

Joanne