Reviews for We Are No One songfic
chronicxxinsanity chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Hey, I wanted to leave a review to tell you that you aren't allowed to post lyrics in your story. It's going against the rules that you agreed to on this site and the copyright of the original artists/song writers. What you can do is tell us which song you want us to listen to while reading this, and it gets the same thing accomplished without your story being possibly reported/taken down.

"Actions Not Allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain."
Dee Minor chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This is a very sweet, very sad little one shot. I usually don't go in for angsty fics, but this is really good.
Law The Lord of souls chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Wow thank you for a wonderful piece of work hope you can make more like it

sincerly

Law
PIIR-Pierrot chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Normally I am not a fan of songfics, not at all. But this one used the lyrics really creatively (especially at the end). It also helped that I looked up the song and was listening to it as I read the story.

Before I go a list all of the positives of the story, I want to get the two negatives out of the way. One: Try and get someone to proof-read your stories before you post them. Sometimes errors aren't that big a deal, but other times they are. For example: "How could you think that I hate you... You who have saved my life... You who are my angle." Yes. Angle. Just a minor detail, but it threw off the tone of the story.

Also, this is just a personal thing, but I think that one short line at the end of the story would have sounded great. Though the ending was fantastically creative, and really left the reader on a powerful ending note, I'm wondering if there was a way to end with your own words. Again, this is really more of a personal prefference than something actually wrong with the story.

Now for the positives: The ending was, by far, the best part. It is so essential to end a story well. It is, after all, the last thing a reviewer reads, and it colors the rest of the story. It is the last image, feeling, everything that you give to the reader.

And so, even though there were parts of the story that weren't perfect, and even though there were grammatical errors, the ending almost made me forget about them. Certainly it made them less important.

Nicely done.

PIIR-Pierrot

PS - Before I forget. There are three ways to spell "to." There's "two," the number. There's "too," as in, too much of something. (More than you need or want. An excess.) And then there's "to," the general form used in the infinitive verb tense (to do something) and as a directive (going to somewhere). You used "to" instead of "too" in the story. (We had all been to hard on them. Should be: too hard on them.) Yay grammer!
Morbid Guidance chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Wow that was good?

I don't think I've ever heard of that song though?

I couldn't write a song fic for the life of me!

How do you write a song fic O.o?
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
wow that was a beautiful fic _ Ja.
Talchum chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Well, I wouldn't call it cute, but it is wonderfully depressing. Good job! I think I like your twisted style.
AppleCoreCandyBox chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
you posted it! Yay! Happy to see you writing such wonderfully depressing things...it's a good vent for both writer AND reader...
TheSweetestKisses chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
aw its cute! and..sad but cute! lol i really like it! :D