Reviews for Strength of an Heir

D'awwwwww!

Such a sweet ending!

i loved it :)
xmizuwaterx chapter 9 . 9/28/2010
I love reading this! I wish that this was an episode or show, it would be so cool _
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 9 . 7/3/2010
So sweet! Picture day! U didn't mention ichiraku ramen shop tho. And what happened to kyuubi and umi? What happened to tsunade, how'd she die? Natural causes? For a top notch medic nin at sixty five? Anyhoo, keep up the good work!
DarkSyryus chapter 9 . 4/5/2009
Nice ending to the story. When naruto was talking to Jiraya i actually cried a bit.
Leaf Ranger chapter 9 . 1/26/2009
Very good story.
Leaf Ranger chapter 8 . 1/26/2009
She got owned. Owned so bad.
Leaf Ranger chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! BASTARDS! Your plan didn't work!

Let the fight begin, and I hope it is a good one.
Leaf Ranger chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
They are so dead. She has the chakra capacity of a sannin, if not better. She has damn near perfect chakra control. She has been taught practically by the best Hyuuga in the clan, and taught demon fox water jutsus. She can summon snow tigers, and kitsunes. Hanabi is going to get beat down so hard, it ain't funny.
Leaf Ranger chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Nice. Very nice. Hanabi would be so screwed if HInata used that. The last of the basic jutsu's.
Leaf Ranger chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
They are so *bleep*-ing screwed, it ain't funny. If Naruto can use Rasen Shuriken like that at 50%, I would love to see it at 100%, like he did in Sennin mode recently.
Leaf Ranger chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Those bastards. I'd like to show them my OC, and see how they like it.

My first OC is a highly skilled close combatant, with marksman skills. He also can control all five elements, and is highly skilled in stealth and tracking without chakra. But what makes him so dangerous is the Dragon Guardian Spirit sealed in him. He's similar to the jinchuuriki, but differenat since Inferno isn't one of the tailed demons.
cali girl11 chapter 9 . 10/28/2008
What an awesome story! I must say, your can awesome writing, no counting the grammer mistakes. But over all I love your story. The ending was funny and so cute. ]