Reviews for A Guardian's Heart
Alicia Zarra chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Oh my God. You really got me thinking...opened a new window. I've tried and failed to come up with a suitable way to add Yue to the touyaXyuki equation. Most of the time I just overlook (or rather refuse to consider) the details of complications of having Yue between. Mainly because in Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, it's just Touya and Yukito. Maybe Yue is somehow linked to High Priest Yukito in that he has Moon affiliated magic...But anyway, when it comes to CCS, you've presented me with such a plausible explanation. And Touya's feelings for Yue were so natural. Not even for one moment did he feel forced into loving Yue just for the sake of Yuki.
And the interactions with the other characters. And yes, Yue snapping was perfectly in character, even for the reticent Moon Guardian.

Thank your so much for such a wonderful-and thought provoking-fic.

P.S. I like your attention to details. Adding a personality to Float was a nice touch.
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I really loved your story. Yue's inner conflicts are always interesting to read (I believe that trasnfer of power was not permanent, by the way. I'm almost sure it was said to be temporary until Sakura could sustain Yue on her own, but I have no idea how long it would take, and, as much as I like Toya with powers, I don't know if he'd like to give up such a deep connection with Yue/Yukito).
Bluumberry chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I like your depiction of the relationship between Yukito and Yue very much. Personally I prefer Yue over Yukito, but it feels like not many others do, so with the merging it's the best of both worlds. My only "complaint" for the story is that kyoudai doesn't actually mean brother. It means siblings, as in for example Touya could call them kyoudai (Yue and Kero) but it's very weird for Yue to refer to Kero as kyoudai.
buntesLicht chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS! This is the best Touya x Yukito/Yue fic that I've ever read :) I really like your view on the characters relationships (Kerberus and Yue, Yue and Yukito) and I greatly enjoyed reading!
I'm gonna go to check out the sequel now :)
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I watched this show for the first time in years yesterday. Ah, the memories that came with watching this. This pairing was my absolute favorite in the entire show, but back then, I never knew about fanfiction. When I did discover it, I forgot all about CCS. Sudden urges to watch old shows are grand.

Enough of my life story, this was an enjoyable piece to read for this pairing. I particularly liked the whole thing where Touya was destined to be Yue's mate. Gah. I squealed at that part, it was so adorable. This was certainly a nice fic to read for my favorite pairing in the show.

Nice work!
Ana-chan86 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
That was really interesting! Well-written and way more sensible than far too many stories on ffnet. The way you portray the characters is very close to what I had in mind.

Thanks for sharing!
fanmin chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I've been reading some fanfics about this pairing, actually this, out if very few, managed to capture my heart. I love everything, their relationships, how detailed it is, the cards and really, everything :) you're really awesome writer. Thanks for this lovely piece!
Slytherin - Fanatic 911 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Ahh! Such a great fan fiction :3 While I don't really like depressing thoughts and the like, I love the way you did it :)

I also like the way you portrayed Yue and Yukito's relationship. It sort of is confusing though, because while Yukito is his own separate person, at the same time he IS Yue.

But moving on from that, it was a fantastic fan fic and beautifully written :3

Slytherin - Fanatic 911
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I love this! XD It's beautiful...
Equin chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Wonderful fanfic! :D
Rahar Moonfire chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
...This was amazing. I love your writing style. There were some grammar errors, but then again, I'm not one to talk. *blushes* Yeah, grammar and me don't get along so well. Especially since my writingh inspiration time is at or around midnight, when I'm basically falling asleep at the computer. Like now. *blushes some more* I love Yue. He and ztouya were meant for each other. *favorites* ;)
mikaera chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
My God, in English this story is great too ! If your language is English, then in that language I will dedicate my story for you. This was so beautiful to read. I was going to suggest you a translation, but I came to find out that it's in this language you write. How marvellous, how incredible. Everything's so magical and.. just, you get the characters the right way, you get their feelings arranged in the correct way. You just do it perfectly, and I will do my best to make a good TouyaYue for you. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care, thank you for this great work! You are an awesome writer.

mikaera.
cabbage-for-the-people chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
That was a gorgeous story! I've read a lot of ccs fanfiction and this is the only one which satisfied me, really. I know many have said this to you before, but it really does bear repeating: you are a wonderful writer! You managed to keep my eyes glued to the screen of the computer and not worry about the time I would waste upon reading that LONG story. I'm glad I encountered this story. Although I may not be a good writer, I know what I want to see in stories. This is precisely what I would always dream to find in all fics. Thank you for sharing this! :D
darksaphire chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
i was such a clow fan before this story...gr...now i just wanna kill him. wring that little elementary schoolboy neck!

But anyway, its a marvelously well writen story. There isn't a work after this one that even compares, and I'm somewhat glad...though I had wished for it to have become more resolved in a different way, with Clow not so much the bad guy, but I suppose that's just my Millenial mindset going. Great job once again, and hopefully I'll find more of your work around here somewhere. ja!
Sarah K chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
This is the best Cardcaptor Sakura fanfiction I have ever read. And it's all due to how well-written it is. I've read countless of SakuraxSyaoran, TouyaxYukito, and other pairings in the fandom, and all the fics either consisted of chatspeak or horribly mispelled words with butchered grammar.

I love the fact that not only does this story have marvelous writing structure, a wonderful portrayal of Yue and Touya (and not to mention the other cards as well), but it also has a feeling of depth-the feeling that makes people think, so that when readers come back to reread this wonderful piece of work, they will be amazed again and again at how brilliant it is. It's brilliant because of the brilliantly concieved concepts and theories that make their head spin and then reading the oh-so-lovely TouyaxYue scene afterwards which thus makes their head spin even more in a pleasant sort of way.

I sorely, truthfully, and dearly wish with all my heart that you would write more TouyaxYue fics-I would even be fine with any pairing you write as long as it's Cardcaptor Sakura. It's a shame, really, that there's only one outstanding author among all this fanfiction mess for the anime/manga. I am deadly serious when I say that you are the best Cardcaptor Sakura author I have ever had the pleasure of reading the works of.

...Well, now that it's 4:30 in the morning, I'll head to the bunks. Thank you for sharing this fabulous story!

Sarah K.