Reviews for My Love
K Krystine chapter 58 . 11/10/2009
LOVED IT.
simplyleah chapter 58 . 6/2/2009
I! STILL! CANT! BELIEVE! YOU! LET! ALEX! DIE!
simplyleah chapter 54 . 6/2/2009
i hate that! when someone wants to kill themself, let them do it, FOR GOD's SAKE! you really think you're helping by saving them? you're only making it worse.
simplyleah chapter 50 . 6/2/2009
WAH! i am litterally getting a headache from trying not to sob.
simplyleah chapter 49 . 6/2/2009
i am really crying right now, and the tears taste like salt, and my tongue is getting all dry, just like it always does after i get out of the ocean at the beach . . . and i CANT BELIEVE YOU LET HIM DIE! and now there is a large block in my throat, and i feel like i can't swallow and my tears taste like salt after being at the beach all day and i can see little droplets of water on my eyelashes . . . and i HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!
simplyleah chapter 47 . 6/2/2009
I. KILL. YOU. AH! i love you alex, and i am going to bite your neck whether you want me to or not!
simplyleah chapter 43 . 6/2/2009
C'MON! HE HAS TO GET CHANGED! I WILL LITERALLY START SOBBING IF HE DIES! I WILL HAVE AN ASTHMA ATTACK! I DONT EVEN HAVE ASTHMA!
simplyleah chapter 36 . 6/1/2009
dude. MAKE ALEX WANT TO GET CHANGED, OR I WILL MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP! no, not really, but seriously, you cant make him die.
simplyleah chapter 29 . 6/1/2009
its libba BRAY with an A not an E
simplyleah chapter 27 . 6/1/2009
NO, YOU IDIOT! CHANGE THIS INSTANT! HOW DOES HE NOT WANT TO CHANGE? DOES HE WANT TO FRICKEN DIE!
simplyleah chapter 23 . 6/1/2009
c'mon alex, its ok! just tell her!
simplyleah chapter 13 . 6/1/2009
does alex have like leukemia or something? and the game from the truth about forever was truth, not twenty questions-silly, 20 questions cant go on forever; you can only ask twenty questions!

Leah:)
simplyleah chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
is tomorrow night friday?
simplyleah chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
i thought the werewolves didnt age until they stop changing?
fallenangel879 chapter 51 . 11/18/2008
so sad :( i cant stop crying and my mom thinks im crazy now