Reviews for Could This Go Anywhere?
Renx27 chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
Awesome story :) go team Grayson! I was a bit surprised though that no one noticed Nightwing disappearance (i though at least Tim or Kory would search for him)
SladeRavenFan chapter 15 . 4/5/2012
This is one of the stories with the best plot on the whole of fanfiction. I never would've predicted the ending and how it all works out. You are the best, with writing Slade and Robin, as well as Hanna Sedai... KaliAnn... ReddoCreep...
Azkam Shazam chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
The story is really good so far!
Mischiefs-Hawk chapter 15 . 1/11/2010
This was a really awesome story Rena :) but I still like custody better though the one part when nighwing went crazy and called slade master (mentally shivers) was really interesting i wish there had been more of that but still all in all it was great
Mischiefs-Hawk chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
so does this take place after apprentice pt 1&2?
addicted2books chapter 15 . 11/2/2009
Awesome gotta go to bed so make this short.

Best story you've written besides Custody, Ok bye.

addicted2books chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
i'm sorry to say but by the end of these last two chapter i as reading I was crying/laughing with glee, the suspense is killing me in a way only I can fully understand through silent laughter.

addicted2books chapter 7 . 11/2/2009
There are no words to describe right now what I'm feeling. In real life I may seem very kind, and gentle like Starfire, but I can be very meniacle. I love things like this pain, agony, suspence, and drama. Lots of Drama! Bottom line is that if I was to right a story this is what it would be about.

addicted2books chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
Ok now this makes sense and I'm totally lovin this! okay I'm gonaa make this short because I want to read the next chapter and I still have homework to do. Very good blah blah blah, Great Blah blah Done.

addicted2books chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
This is very good but I was dissapointed that it takes place in the future. I'll read a few more chapter and see if I like it if not...

HiKari Mokuba's Guardian chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
Hey awesome kid, just reading up on some more Rena Redhead fics. Gosh, even back then these fics were interesting and full of zwesome subplots. Took me a while to figure out who Kori was, but now I understand. Even though I'm not reading this story, that's no excuse to not continue to write the other one. Besides... this doesn't even have Batman in it... it makes me sad:[ Oh well, I shall continue forth now!
WinchesterPhantom chapter 15 . 12/15/2007
Hey Rena!

Just read this and boy...I LOVED IT! Once again you nailed the characters, and you did a great job on the whole Time side of it, you need skill to pull off a convincing time story and you did just that. Slade was awesome once more, you gotta love that guy...you had me squirming when he had our little Robin captive.

Nightwing was great, lol the line 'did Bats loan you his suit?' was great, I so wanted Nightwing to reply, 'nope, but it's funny what you can steal from the laundry mat,' but still your reply was good so I won't complain.

The fight scenes were smooth and well thought out and your plot was sweet. Loved the StarRob moments. Anyway thank you for posting this up, it really made my night (I watched Clueless before!).

~Winy
xxScriblezxx chapter 15 . 11/30/2007
YAY!I loved the way it was a great story.
xxScriblezxx chapter 13 . 11/29/2007
That was my favorite chapter!I love that last part you put in I never saw it coming that Nightwing was going to be in the Batman was a really good twist!
xxScriblezxx chapter 12 . 11/29/2007
That was really cool!I normally HATE cliffhangers, but that was a really cool way to end that chapter.