Reviews for He's Very Verbal Isn't He
Miku Siran chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
that was so funni! i love that part with wilson where he gets the lollipop stuck to his back..and how tritter's in the closet with cuddy's comment, and how she said house was insane...AWESOME! THAT WAS SO FUNNI! great job!
hell's-sugarrushed-killerqueen chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
AtreidesHeir chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
This story was absolutely brilliant! I loved the lollipops, red tongues, and the gibberish House was rattling off. The sucker stuck to Wilson and the catnip! This was amazingly creative and hysterical. One of the best comedy stories about House that I've read in a long time.
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
*falls off chair laughing*

Brilliant! *gasp* LOL!
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
*gleefull* Well, I came back to read 'The Contract,' etc., for some unknown and entirely masochistic reason-which I will be doing after I finish this review-but got waylaid by this lovely piece of distraction instead. *giggles helplessly*

You've made my morning. Now I get to go watch you destroy it along with House's life. Voluntarily. *wonders if my sanity has gone south, too*

Brilliance. Poor, poor Cuddy. Dealing with that psychotic bunch. *giggles some more*
BlkDiamond chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
This was very funny and I couldn't stop laughing. Poor Cuddy, when the new sychiatric wing is built she will probably be checking herself in. Thanks for the laugh - I needed it.
Sinister Scribe chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I can honestly say that this is the funniest fanfic i have ever read.

i had no idea what half the references were (not having seen the third season) but i laughed until my ribs cracked anyway.

two thumbs way, way up.

quick write summore.

ciao, Scribe
Katie chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Very funny. I'm not a big Cuddy fan but I did feel for her here.
Jesness chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Ah but that's cute. I actually laughed out loud at "He's quite verbal, isn't he?" Nicely done. Especially the ending.
imfreakinorange chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Yoy have a knack for find strange things within the world of House MD making fantastic stories! the more the better!
HouseAddiction chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
That was amazing!

I loved it so much!

And thought that it was hysterical!

Go you!

Much love.

Soggy Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
In all the angsty drama and sappy romance fics out there, finding a humorous fic of House is worth gold. Especially when it's well-written and actually funny as well.

My favorite part had to be House dragging Wilson, with Tritter in the closet a close second. Finding something so random and canonical is rare, but a real treat besides.

Thanks for writing this, and good job!
accountdeleted4 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007

I may never recover from the giggles. Brillant!
Rosi92 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
"Oh him. He’s just what we call our ‘cop in the cupboard’. He’s… handy to have around. Like when one of our doctors needs to be locked up."

You are officially the most amazing person in the universe. Also loving the H/W (sque!1) and the terrorists. And House! And and and... I could go on ranting. But I won't. Congrats, you officially rule the universe.
miss wizard of oz chapter 1 . 1/14/2007