Reviews for He's Very Verbal Isn't He
TwirlsWrites chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I could totally see House doing this

poor Cuddy.

You didn't mention Chase though. can we assume he's in the sleep ward too? *cough*

Too many favorite quotes... though “Go to Florida for your holidays like everyone else.” s probably the top one. P
Captain MadHat chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
That was gold!

you deserve a medal for writing that gold! LOL i loved it! now is on my favourites list because its great! thanks so much and please step on the podium ) LOL

xxphoenix
Julorean chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Oh, wow, this whole thing is just brilliant! Love the little bit of House/Wilson there.

The grape incidents! the tally! Sex in the slep lab! "big scruffy landmine" indeed! XD XD XD And having Tritter in the storage room...awesome. And the ending...so great! I love reading hilarious little fics like these. :D
Nikelodean chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Ok, I usually don't like the really silly "parody" fics, but this one had me laughing. House and the whole "Wilsie" thing was great! Cop in the closet was good, too. Very funny!
KidsNurse chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Still giggling at the intro, but my absolute favorite: "What's down this corridor?" "I have absolutely no idea."

The truly frightening thing here is we still have more than half of season three left; the way things are going, this story could move from 'parody' to 'canon' in the blink of an eye...

Thanks for the laugh!

mj
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Love it!
Onigiri-Love chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Out of the angst you write, you more than make up for it by writing these silly things. I loved this. At the end, I was imagining the hospital like a war zone and the donors just standing there taking it all in as destruction was occurring around them.

House tied to a tree like a scarecrow, oh! How hilarious! I can imagine it too.

This was very nice!
Alex chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Another triumph, m'dear, another triumph. "Grape-related incident," and "cop in the cupboard," and the whole bit with House dragging Wilson over to the Huntington-Smyths were the best.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4