Reviews for Love Wounds
Femqueen chapter 1 . 3/29
Damnit, I think I'm in love. Amazing work you did there!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
That was simply beautiful... It actually brought tears to my eyes. I love the way you wrote Inara's inner most thoughts. Very wonderful writing.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Poor Inara :(
Sheady 16 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This is quite good. It starts out just a little slow without dialogue to drive it, but it picks up quite nicely soon after. Have a good one.
Daryl chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
this story is so good i hope there's a sequel
hundredsquared chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I think it's rude to add a story to your favourites without telling the author why. But as I come to write this I can't seem to find the words to describe how much I loved this.

It was a truely magical fic - unlike any other I have encountered in this fandom. I could FEEL Inara's longing for Kaylee and it was so believable, so pure. The characters were written so well that I felt like I was actually watching a deleted scene (a scene which only could have made Firefly better, gorramit!). Now, I don't care if you're gay, straight, or other but I don't think anyone can rightly deny that Kaylee/Inara is just such are perfect pairing. This was a wonderful depiction of them :)

Thank you so much for sharing 3 it was a very enjoyable read.
Torak the Slash Lover chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Yeah, so maybe I am working my way through your fan fics, but what of it? They're wonderful.

I adore observant!Book. It was a warm, but sad piece. I still really enjoyed it though. You write Inara SO well. Most stories are Kaylee in love with Inara, but I like this turn on things. I like Inara being in love, and I love seeing Kaylee through her eyes.

You're extremely good at this
Jordan chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I was thinking about writing you a really long review, but then I realized that it would all just boil down to three words anyway. Loved it. Fantastic.
TheSwedishMystery chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I loved it. You made them be in character even though it was a non-canon-love story. Cool.

Why is it that stories of unrequited love is more romantic than stories about people who will get each other in the end? Makes you think...
xdarkmoonxdancerx chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Oh, wow. Very powerful and emotional. This is a great story, well done! Shame its only a oneshot.