Reviews for Bad Luck
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
really good, sweet and nice length. I thought this was a really good story about toph's side of the story and just great:D
zon12 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This is exactly how any girl would feel (well, minus the whole Earthbending and war fighting _) about being in love for the first time.

It was poignant and utterly realistic .. I loved it.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
So wonderfully complicated! "She wanted to fight and Earthbend and live..." And so very Toph. I like how you have her wanting it and resenting it all at the same time. That makes the most sense for Toph, I think.
lightningbent101 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
8D...

that was delicious. Love!
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Awesome! You're really good at writing endings. It just flows so naturally, and closes it off nicely. Great job!
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
This is another excellent story you have come up with.

I loved the thoughts on Yue, Suki and Ty Lee. The would she have to give her spirit up to the earth, get her clpthes stolen or forced to join the Fire Nation was good addition.

Hmm... earth spirit...

I loved how you had mentioned towards the end that Toph, just because she'd feel like it, would smile sweetly at thim and say his name just the way to make him blush. That was SO sweet, cute, fluffy and FUNNY!

I'd like to see something like that in a story in Sokka's perspective, him being awed at how easly she makes him blush or something.

Or like Toph would say his name sweetly and smile and it makes him blush... that scene would be to sweet and endearing.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Toph rocks because even if she does fall in love, she is still Toph.
SexxiNElusive chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
hey that was really cute! it seems like something toph would think doesn't it! that was pretty squell!
Invaderk chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Ah, the thoughts of a hormonal teenage girl. I love this, just because it's so Toph and so right.

Nice work!
AJ Rayne chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
That was great. Loved the way you bookended it with "Because Toph was thirteen..."
KansasMac chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I love this. So realistic and very much the type of thoughts that would go through her head about love.
The Pterodactyl chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
WOO! I just read every one of your Tokka fics in one sitting and can i just say...YOU ROK! (yes, it is spelled r-o-k) You keep Toph and Sokka in character, while simutaneously putting them in positions that require them to act a little out of character, which every one does when they're in love...So, for all the awesomeness and fluff (im a fluff addict) i give you my highest rating...

MOST EXCELLENT!

Keep being awesome,

The Pterodactyl
BlackBlur87 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
So. That's what it feels like to be in love.
Name chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
damn...
MormonMaiden chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Aww...cuteness! I DO hope that some sort of arrangement can be reached with Tokka and George...Loved the voice in this!