Reviews for Anything Worth Having is Worth Fighting For
hi!love this cud u explain what u mean HE BIT HIS THUMB
hama431 chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
Update
Sasusaku fan chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
PLS UPDATE!
hajshakksidoe chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
COME BACK AND UPDATE ALLLL YOUR STORIES PLS THEY'RE STORIES FROM HEAVEN!
Sakura022496 chapter 14 . 7/10/2012
That sweet. Even though it was kinda of creepy it was sweet in it own way
chilD-of-NeVeRland chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
You have a great gift for creating realistic plots and characters. If you were one of my students I would suggest you write something outside of fanfiction, create your own characters and submit them to a creative writing contest. You have the potential of being a great creative writer who some day will be published and read widely.
emily chapter 14 . 7/18/2009
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz update!
X3-teddybearismine-X3 chapter 14 . 5/28/2009
OMG DON'T STOP IT WAS GETTING GOOD :D :D :D when's the next one?
Crystal Fae chapter 14 . 11/7/2008
Gosh, I love this fic! I really wish you'd finish it, waiting for this update is killing me! Haha, Lol. Overall, It's a well thought out story :) Keep writing!
StrawBerryBlond chapter 14 . 10/20/2008
hey that was really good! I HOPE YOU MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER SON!
Knarly Otaku chapter 14 . 12/17/2007
Very well written. I hope you update soon. I enjoy reading your fanfic. I hope you update soon, because I want to know what happenes.

_
iSakuLights chapter 14 . 12/6/2007
I love this story, it is so sweet, plz update soon
Athena's Hatchling chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
The fore-head protectors are called 'Hitai-ate'
Snickerdoodle-sensei chapter 14 . 11/3/2007
You have so many awesome stories on HIATUS it depresses me! Oh well, I am willing to wait and see if you ever decide to update any stories.
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 14 . 10/27/2007
lol, this is so lemony, hehehe. anyway what does PDA stand for? lol, i'm an idiot. dont mind me. jesus you go into lots of detail when writing lemons. but hey, your other descriptions are great. really good. and not very much mistakes in your writing which is good. then i dont need to sit here for a while a try to figure out what the sentence means when they use hear instead or here. i hate people like that. or maybe hate is too strong a word. dislike'll do. ehehe, i'm yattering on here. god you must be thinking 'WTF is wrong with this chick' lol, i know i would. please update soon ;)