Reviews for Back In Black
DannyPhantom619 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Plz come back and finish this fanfic it's one of the if not the best written stories about dannyXember I've ever read.(DannyXEmber 4 Life)
Till-The-Darkness-Comes chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
OMG! Continue!
RozaHathoway chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
i love this story!
draco-rex chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Please Sir I Want Some More.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Damus Dark chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
its very interesting would like to read more.
WhiteAsukalover chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Sweet start, please add on to it!
Poetry Devourer chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I love it!
Amorye chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
It has a couple of grammar mistakes, but nothing too bad. Overall,I thought this was really nice, and didn't seem like a demo. Nice work here.
J chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
u plan on updating soon right? 'coz i'm telling ya, dis is so cool!
Griff Valdez chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I like it alot. Quick note though. I noticed your grammar stumbles in a few spots. for example when you wrote "He had his eyes bulged out. He couldn’t believe this was written by Ember. Not after the amount of hate they reserve for each other. But what did she mean by “I’ve got a surprise for you”? Was that some kind of black-mail or a trap of some sort? It didn’t felt quite like that after that type of letter."

It would have sounded better if it was more along the lines of "Danny's eyes bulged out, he couldn’t believe this was written by Ember. Not after the amount of hate that had grown between them. And what did she mean by “I’ve got a surprise for you”? Was that some kind of black-mail or some sort of trap? It didn’t feel quite like that considering the contents of the letter."

Other then that great job. can't wait for more.
JPElles chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Love it. Extremly well written and a very good read. This section has very little thats this good and original at the same time. Keep it up. And post more.
Irishfighter chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Awesome story so far please update soon
SourXMash chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Great story you've got here. I usually read Danny/Sam pairings, but you may bring me over to the other side. I look forward to seeing more of this story.
Kitsune6 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
It's a great story. I'd have someone who speaks English well go over it though. I could tell it was written by a non-native speaker because of the unusual errors.

The plot and dialog were good. Keep up the good work. )