Reviews for Dark Days
IaMaFaLlEnDaRkAnGeL chapter 54 . 2/24/2012
great story added to favs ]
imaferrari chapter 55 . 12/11/2010
I read this one in the past couple of days, and Twilight Mornings yesterday and today and they were great. So many strange twists and turns - definitely not predictable. Terrific!
Kjack12 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Loved this story the first 3 times i've read it and i'm still loving it this time!
rookie802 chapter 55 . 4/26/2010
Wow. This story was intense, confusing and utterly awesome!

Kept me guessing the whole time.

Great job:)
IaMaFaLlEnDaRkAnGeL chapter 55 . 5/15/2009
aw off to read the seqaul now :) brilliant story very gripping :) x
vfx chapter 21 . 3/30/2009
YES! She's awake. About time, that was really confusing.
vfx chapter 14 . 3/30/2009
What the hell happened?
freakytiki50 chapter 7 . 1/16/2009
Ok so I love this story I just found it. It's amazing but I got one question. I don't get what happens in the story from chapter six to chapter seven. Does the prom actually happen, is it another dream, because Spencer wakes up in the hospital after prom, but before that the prom was just a dream. I'm confused!.LOL! Would you mind clearing it up for me?

But I really really love this story It's GREAT LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

AH They're so cute together!
Emma James chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
cool ff
Coachkimm chapter 55 . 8/24/2008
Amazing. I do have to say the first few chapters confused the heck out of me. I can't wait to start reading the sequel
uluvme chapter 55 . 8/13/2008
dude! this story was hella sick (in a good way)! there were so many twists that i got a little confused here and there but i got it in the end.

anyways, awesome job! now onto the sequel!
madam-xt chapter 55 . 4/7/2008
ugh i love this story...sorry, i just read most of it again, and it made me all happy inside, lol
nina chapter 55 . 4/3/2008
this is the most confusing fanfiction i have probably read and maybe that's because i'm reading it while having a head cold, but it was great nonetheless. i love your work cyberauthor
lesibianlover101 chapter 27 . 2/27/2008
i cried when i was readimg the ending and it so happened that i was listening to broken wings by flyleaf
annie chapter 36 . 2/8/2008
wow , I just love this fanfiction. I read it over and over again. It's my favourite one of all son fics. Just amazing! Really great job ;-)