Reviews for XRated
Jamie chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I liked it. I was confused before I read your AN because it didn't match the summary too well. Anyway, hope you update soon. Good luck!
aquaprincess1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
i love this story.. its very graphic yet it has a real plot.. so many possibilities right now.. update!
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
dreamer1010 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
yay a story! i would have cried if that was it. please please please update soon i really want to know what happens next.
the dark icon writers chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Eh... I normally don't cross over to the Inuyasha section (...cause I hate Inuyasha...) BUT, I just happened to be checking out your account and clicked the first thing I saw which happened to be this...

I liked it... no scratch that, I loved it. Probably one of the best lemons I've read in a while, and let me tell you that's something. For an AU you actually kept them well in character, cause even now I can imagine Inuyasha sighing with forlone as he says "Another girl with fake tits..." and the hidden (DAMNIT!) he says in the back of his mind as well.

So good job, I enjoyed it. And now I'm off to read more of the random things in your account.

Cya!

Your fellow OGA Fanfiction Addicted Friend
copycater chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Im looking for more chapters from u yayayayayayayayayayayayay!

gogogogogo
SupernaturalCreaturesChick04 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
omg u have tp update like asap!
WaterWind-hanyou chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
great job, update soon
The Silver Haired Demon chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Your story is awesome! I can't wait for you to update the next chapter!
onyx eyed kitten chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
This story sounds really good so far! I can't wait 2 read more! Is Inuyasha a hanyou in disguise? You mentioned that he took in her scent and that he could tell she was a virgin by smelling her so I was just curious. I hope u update soon!
Reignashii chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
its is a pretty good story just by reading the first chapter - i like the plot idea hehehe more please!
hiten11 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
PLZ CONTINUE!
lilazninufreak chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Ew...now I know what lemons mean...
neko-hanyou12 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I love it! can't wait to read what happens next! please update soon!
may cabbage chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
hello! this is a great story so far and i'm really happy that you wrote it! lol. well i really hope you update soon! or if not soon, then i just hope that you continue this story!

hmm, i'm wondering if she gets pregnant in this story, b/c they didn't use protection or anything?

well i guess i'll find out!

thanks, bye!