Reviews for Inseparable Moments Etched in Time
SkinnyCat chapter 17 . 12/16/2012
I love this story so much. But are you going to update this? The last update was 4 years ago. Please return, I'm waiting for you :-)
P/S: AB cannot gives to B. AB is the taking type, means every type could give AB blood, but an AB could only give other ABs. A and B, both could give and take 2. A takes O and other A. B takes O and other B. Last, O is the giving type, means it could give any other types, but only takes from other Os. Hope this help (I learnt this in eighth grade, so I can't be certain)
Lozenger12 chapter 17 . 11/15/2012
LOVE IT! Can't wait to read more (if there will be more) n.n
Akitorai chapter 15 . 11/2/2012
I dont get the last part. All well anyway i like the part when kagome says no oden for kuronue xD
AnimeGrl2519 chapter 17 . 3/21/2012
Neh update soon this review is for all chaps, I was just too lazy to review in every chap n I hope I will d other , I miss them n theyre also funny
AnimeGrl2519 chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
This review is for itachi and waya chaps... Its really cute
kurai-rin-kitsune chapter 17 . 10/17/2009
wow this is really good update whenever you can I will wait for more
Kuronueslover17 chapter 15 . 8/28/2009
im confused with the ending. when it says "and with a flick of his wings, all she saw were violet eyes and black wings." does that mean kuronue covered her with his wings to take all the attacks on his body, or does that mean that he threw her in the air and took the attacks, cause it then says ": Fly high, my pretty birdy. Fly high. :" and im just utterly confused. can u explain pls?
xKagex chapter 17 . 5/3/2009
oh wow! I love kagome and L pairings! I was wondering if you'd be intrested in kagome/alucard pairings or something...anyway you have AWESOME stories! update soon!
Crystal Tsuki Tenshi chapter 17 . 2/13/2009
WOW! THIS IS SO GOOD!can you make a Kagome/Sasuke please?
Watashi No Sukinahito chapter 17 . 1/8/2009
I like it please update soon! Ja ne! -
Beautiful Phantom chapter 17 . 1/2/2009
Wow! I totally loves the series! Keep it up, okay?

Hey, could you do Ichigo from Blench? Just wondering. But still love this story!
4get me not chapter 16 . 12/26/2008
Oh! I Love this! It's so good!

What happened? Is Kagome gonna be alright?

PLease update soon! I can't wait to read more!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 15 . 12/23/2008
great story. keep writing. update soon. Love them, especially Itachi, Hidan, Orochimaru, Yusuke, Deidara, & Kuronue. My favorite to least would be Kuronue, Hidan, Deidara, Orochimaru, Yusuke, Itachi.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 15 . 11/17/2008
oh Miroku.. T-T

Where were the others at the end of this?

I want to fly
ihaveprobs chapter 15 . 11/3/2008
I loved this one shot. And I love how youhave Kuronue ask for her love like that. That was awesome and romantic in none gagging way. It's simply and that's what makes it so great.