Reviews for The Fairer Road
HogwartsHussy chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Oh boys!
HogwartsHussy chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Awwwwwww! (I'm choosing to ignore the horrible drunk driving accident John caused.)
HogwartsHussy chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Don't know exactly how I feel about this. No one would be deadlier than Sam Winchester bent on revenge though.
HogwartsHussy chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Wow! You've set up a great AU in a single chapter.
Death-Muncher chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
I enjoyed your stories. Very intersting glimpses into alternate lives of the winchesters.
burnmedown chapter 2 . 7/15/2007
I can't believe you didn't get more reviews for this - chapter 2 in particular is as amazing as it is devastating.
friendly chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
that was really good. I think you shouldkeep this one going...
Jellicle chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
This was a great alternate version of the Winchesters' lives. They were all heart breaking and wonderfully written.

Great work.
Bailey chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
This was very well done. I'm not sure why you don't have more reviews for it, because it was very well done. I admit I almost gave it a skip because I've gotten very tired of all the "Five times..." etc. stuff put out there, and I've probably only gotten tired of it because (I'm sorry to say this) so much of it is so poorly done, so cliche, or just tedious to read. Maybe others have gotten tired of those too and that's why you don't have more reviews. All I can say is that this was interesting to me. Pretty well written. Just, very well done, overall. I think I remember reading a "Five lives" very similar to this awhile back, but your take was unique enough that I am content to have both to go looking for to read again sometime in the future.

Nice work.
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 1/13/2007
Cool. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.