Reviews for Help! I'm A Cat!
HaileyPotter chapter 1 . 11/18
What episode is this?
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This is hilarious!
TenthDoctor34 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
hahha so funny. loved this
mackie chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
this made me happy
NameToBeChosen chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
"he lifted the covers of his bed up gently and looked where it mattered"
i am CRYING at this line! that was so funny, well done :)
NormalityIsNonexistent chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This would make a great episode.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Great story! I've been obsessed with finding stories where the Doctor turns into a cat and Rose has to deal with him. I loved the whole bedtime scene. I just keep picturing the Doctor's body curled up on her, purring, and rubbing up against her leg. I loved how the Doctor licked her cheek right before bed. So cute. )
indieisfiction chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This is one of the cutest things I've ever read. Love it :)
FoxGlade chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
He he - everyone loves non-human body swaps!
atimelady chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
The Doctor as a cat!

Pure genius!
Mythal Rising chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This was hilarious. I loved it!
dog youkai jane chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
HA! "Get off! I know where that tongues been!" One of the best DoctorWhumps I've ever read!
StAnDiNgContrapposto chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Do you know whats really insane? The fact that this is probably one of if not my absolute favorite doctor who story. I'm trying to pin point why, but I really just cant haha, its a silly story but i just absolutely love it to bits! my favorite part is the erotic thoughts about the cuddlytoy! I freakin' CRACKED UP.

You should totally write another story similar to this or write a sequel or something! Lol, I dont know what it would be about or anything, but this just had me wanting more so bad!

Sorry for that long bit of nonsensical rambles, i could have just shortened it up to "I LOVE IT!" well, lets say a few more exclamation points could be edited out there to shorten it further OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME i'll leave you alone now!

... i love your story...
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
That's brilliant! I love it! So creative!
UchihaSakura4 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008