Reviews for Memories of a Dream
Loved this :)
Alybethed chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
YES! KNEW IT! WOOOO-HOO!
Alybethed chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
At fisrt I thought it was to Lily but after reading "You probably have heard much more than me since you are able to move freely about without much notice." part and I have two guesses. It could be Falco or Caradoc... I know, I know weird choices but what can I say I'm weird like that.

On a side note: Poor Siruis! The blow that he must have felt when he saw Hermione... :(
desigail chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
I love the story so far!
jamie chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
love your stories and all just have one question. Why was the kiss administered on sirius in the first place?
nitefang chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
Well. At least I managed to guess it one chapter before it was revealed. I was thoroughly convinced it was herself before. Granted my brain functions on strange wavelengths and talking to herself probably would've resulted in a long, complicated storyline. But whatever.
nitefang chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Falco. She's talking to Falco.
nitefang chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
She's gotta be talking to herself. I don't see who else she could be talking to while having it still follow a certain direction to a story that would lead to a third part. From a fellow author's perspective, that's how I would play it, at least.
nitefang chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
She's talking to herself. Isn't she?
nitefang chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
..."my friend"? Who the hell is she talking to? Would you address your child as "my friend"? Or maybe I was wrong...

DAMNIT WHO IS SHE TALKING TO?!
nitefang chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
She's talking to her kid, isn't she?
yay chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
I never would have guessed it was the portrait. I like this, but I think that if you extended it, and fleshed it out more it would improve a lot.
R. B. Evans chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Amazing
R. B. Evans chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
I love S&Hr.

Amazing.
sjrodgers23 chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
loved the whole story thank you very much