Reviews for Purify
Tahra chapter 10 . 11/9/2007
OMG! New chapter! Yay! Wow, very interesting chapter, I can't wait for more, please hurry?

Tahra
Nana56 chapter 10 . 9/3/2007
Typical Dean comment.

I wondered what'd happened to this story. Glad you're back at it again. Ominous info in this chapter! Loved it.

Don't neglect "Lineage", tho, huh?
Nana56 chapter 9 . 5/21/2007
Aw! Really great chapter. Thanks for that healing moment.

I couldn't help but laugh at the peace in the Singer room and the turmoil in the Winchester room.

Great job!
Tahra chapter 9 . 5/21/2007
Aw, way to break my heart! *sigh* That was wonderful *sniffle* Absolutely wonderful, I really liked that part :) Can't wait for the next one :)

Tahra
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 9 . 5/20/2007
Aww. I seem to be saying that a lot lately. I'm glad they made up, and it was much more meaningful without words. Thank you for putting the image of ballerina Dean in my head, that image might never leave haha. Update soon!
Tahra chapter 8 . 5/20/2007
Ah! *squishes* You finally updated! Yay! You don't know how happy you've made me, especially seeing as how I've been pretty down since the finale. Yes! I'm so excited that this is back, lol.

Once again, an awesome chapter... Characters are SO well written, one of the best fics I've read in a while... I seriously can not gush enough about this! And I really really reeally can't wait for the next chapter, so please post it soon!

And please please please have Dean and Tessa make up soon! I absolutely love those two (not that I don't love Sammy, but I AM a Dean girl :) )
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 8 . 5/18/2007
I've stopped reviewing so many stories because usually when I read them I have to get off the computer right away to do something and I feel horrible for that. So my new resolution is to start reviewing again. It was great, but I wish Dean would apologize already so Tessa would talk to him again lol. Update soon!
Tahra chapter 7 . 3/28/2007
O, yay! Really enjoying the sequal, and I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Nana56 chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
Huh! Well, what's up with John? Bobby has a son, huh? I like that idea! Great chapter!
Nana56 chapter 6 . 3/14/2007
Let's see...who are you and what's this story about again?

Just kidding! Welcome back! I was thinking about this tale the other day and wondering when I'd get to read the rest of it. Really glad it's here.

Your description of the slap is right on. Great job!
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 6 . 3/11/2007
very good! So glad we're seeing updates again. The Dean and Tessa tension is awesome. Update soon!
Nana56 chapter 5 . 1/25/2007
so, john's tender with his little girl...i knew he would be. this is great story and i love how you're handling it!
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
aw its so sad that she doesn't have her hair anymore! I love that Dean knows how to braid hair though :P. Very good, update!
FireZombie chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
That was the first time I read so many paragraphs about hair! Great chapter! Please update soon! :-)
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
Ok now I know I didn't review for chapter 3 and I'm so sorry because I promised but I have a good reason. My sister took my keyboard. No lie. She had just gotten her computer back after having it fixed for viruses and when she plugged in her keyboard, it said error with keyboard so she took ours. But, on with the show. Loved it. Definitely not as fluffy as usual but loved it anyway. Can't wait for more, update soon!