Reviews for Family, Friends and Other Complications
blackmare chapter 6 . 2/3/2007
As usual, Namaste, I am enjoying this tremendously. There's a strange tenderness about the connection Wilson makes with Blythe, and it's so believable. In fact it strikes me as being just about inevitable, given their characters and the situation.

I'm following this over on LJ and reading each chapter as soon as it's up. It's such an unusual and quiet story, full of subtle details that I love.
Ivy3 chapter 6 . 2/3/2007
I'm glad you're updating, this story is great.
SamBell chapter 6 . 2/3/2007
I like these family-fic so much. Youre a great author and your story is one of the fics they are make me feel all warm inside because there is anyone else except Wilson who take care about House. And I like the suspens about the slash-thing is there but not really there. (I like strong or obviously Wilson/House-Stories too but sometimes I enjoy the subtle ting about slash) Your fic and your thoughts are caused a nice time for me. Thank you.

METR: Sorry for this bad english, I cant do it better because Im a sacrifice of my lazy brain and Im an idiot. It isnt my mother tongue.
AnonyMiss731 chapter 6 . 2/2/2007
I have a weird feeling my mother would do the same thing to one of my, wait wait let me count, TWO freinds. Kick the cripple (emotionally) in the leg why don't ya. He's only got one friend, stop fucking with it. Sorry, I'm not fond of Julie, and I'm overly fond of slash so I always cheer his failer at marriage. Ha ha ha. Anyway, it was believeable and smooth. You could see the tension between them without the overly done Drunk!Julie screams at Wilson. Also the end with the white lie to House was heavy. No wonder he's so paranoid. Great job! You're Brilliant!
Emi1988 chapter 6 . 2/2/2007
Good work but not done yet! When it is completeled i will give you a real review!
MusicalMemory chapter 6 . 2/2/2007
Perfection in the form of writing.

Continue; you're fantastic.
AnonyMiss731 chapter 5 . 2/1/2007
Oh Blythe, how wrong you are. Jimmy's a bad bad boy and the only person he's sticking with is House. Ha ha ha.

John is scary. I like it!

The parking lot thing was sad.

I wish there was a scene of them on the train.

*Goes to find slashlyness* Friends are great but buttbuddies are better (that was wrong ha ha ha)
AnonyMiss731 chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
*looks around* I did this already *rolls eyes and mumbles fucking

Great chap. You got John to look good without excusing him. I just wacthed the one when House tells the rape victim that his father made him sleep outside and take ice baths. The flashbacks and hatred I got over John's fuckedupness (not a word I know) was strong and amazingly after reading this I couldn't use the bias. Nice!
Basser chapter 5 . 1/29/2007
The all-important reason for House and Wilson's friendship. How sweet. I love the Blythe/Wilson moments in this story. Even 'the Colonel' seems so much better explained. I think I really need to watch the episode where the show up again though. I've completely forgotten what they look like. xD

Not that that matters. You've done a lovely job of bringing forth memorable characterizations without the need for heavy description. (Wow that was pretty technical. :P) And, for once, a House-centric story not focusing on House! How'd you even do that? xD Good job, love.

Can't wait for the next installment!

~basser
restlesssoul chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
another good chapter. can't wait for the next.
sydedalus chapter 5 . 1/27/2007
Love the Wilson self-doubt at the end of this one. It resonates so well with the development that's been done on his character in the past two seasons. The tension between House and his father has that everyday tauntness of a real relationship, too. And I love the extra layer you've added between Wilson and Blythe - that she didn't know he'd been married before, and that she has more to think about now. Yay for layering!
Ivy3 chapter 5 . 1/27/2007
I really loved this chapter. Having Wilson's perception of John change and his little exchange with Blythe in the car forshadowing the future. I loved it.
Emi1988 chapter 5 . 1/27/2007
Not done yet! Needs more House/Wilson fluff and stuff!
BlkDiamond chapter 5 . 1/27/2007
Yep, when someone is in their own doman they often act different then they do in someone else. No wonder Wilson is confused he not sure who the 'real' John House is. Nice chapter, please continue and update again soon.
SamBell chapter 5 . 1/27/2007
You are right but there isnt a "maybe". Its just: Nobody knows anyone.

I love these fic so much. Its so riveting. The description of the relationships between each other is so great. I imagine Im invisible anywhere in the story and watch the acts of the protagonists. Its really a pleasure to read your story. Thank you for the good times while I read it.

Sorry, I do not well in your language but I do my best and Im a sacrifice from these inactiv stuff in my head.
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »