Reviews for Family, Friends and Other Complications
AnonyMiss731 chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
I think I love you. If I promise to worship you like an idol will you write as fast as possible. This concept is awesome. Your plot ideas are always so fresh and amazing. I like that it's Wilson centric in a way but deals with his interaction with others not just by himself. It's cool. I also like that House's parents get some play. I especially like your portrayal of his parents *cough*Belief,Faith,Trust*cough*. Oh, I can't wait to see some Stacey. Please let her get ripped to pieces by wildly ravenous piharana (sp? the fish with sharp teeth) or at the least get a stern talking to by Wilson or House for her evil leg cutting ways. Also Wilson and faceless unimportant House-patient would be cool (I don't know why, I just think it would be cool). Anyway, great work! (Wish I could fav this but I ran out of fav slots, didn't even know there was a max, aw well)
DreamsInAbsinthe chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
I can already tell that this is going to be a fantastic story. It's unlike anything I've ever read in fanfiction, and I'm more than grateful for the change. You seem to have such a fantastic grasp on the characters...it's comforting, nice...

Anywho, I'm ranting. I love this story though, so update soon!
DIY Sheep chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Love the different perspective.
Reius Devirix chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Wow. As usual, your writing prowess astounds me. I love it! More please! Wilson/House friendship fics are just the greatest.
SamBell chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
I love the beginning of your story and Im very curious how itll be continued. You are a good author because your writing-style is very real. I enjoy the reading from the first two chapters and I hope, the next are comming soon *smile*

My own always-disclaimer: Sorry for my bad english. Its not my first language
lostinsidesaveme chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Fantastic, you've got real talent in capturing the characters. I really hope you continue this for a long time :)
sydedalus chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Great idea! Love how it's going so far. House's dad did seem happy when he said Wilson's name in "Daddy's Boy" (something about Wilson having made the dinner reservations). Wilson's wooing of the parents is very, very convincing, and just the sort of fic that needed to be written. Godspeed.
BlkDiamond chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
Believe that just like the rest of your stories this is going to be very very good. Please continue and hurry up with the updates!
MusicalMemory chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
This is brilliant.

Very well written, plausible, and incredibly interesting.

I'm hooked:D

Excellent job. Waiting for more.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13