Reviews for Family, Friends and Other Complications
Ivy3 chapter 19 . 4/27/2007
I loved the tie-in to the episode, the angst and the sadness of it all. I really felt bad for Wilson, but I'm glad he went back.
sydedalus chapter 20 . 4/27/2007
Nice ending. Perfect note of grace to cap the rough ups and downs off. I've thoroughly enjoyed this piece. Thank you for writing it, and congratulations on a well-crafted, well-executed story.
sydedalus chapter 19 . 4/27/2007
Wow. Harsh. Incredible. The things House does to his poor mother.

But what I love most about this chapter is that you show the toll the Tritter arc took on Wilson (esp. in the wake of the divorce), to the point that even Blythe becomes another burden. The image of him dangling from a precipice, trying to climb up but constantly pulled down by House's weight is simply exquisite. Thanks for the pathos!
08joanna chapter 20 . 4/26/2007
You know how much I've loved this fic, so of course I hate to see it end, but this was a great way to do it. House calling his mom from rehab, during his apologizing step, but never actually letting her know he's in rehab or the reason he's there - believable, realistic, true to his character, and wonderful. I'll hold out hope that if canon ever gives us more of Blythe & John, you may choose to revisit this story and add more chapters (or begin a new one in the same vein). The whole thing was inspired and extremely well-written.
chaoskir chapter 20 . 4/26/2007
Uh wow! I love your sensitive writing style and your point of view at wich you wrote the story. I didnt saw the episodes after I/5 untill now (but at the weekend Ill watch a few more lalalala *having fun*) and its very interesting for me how you describe the situations from the once epis of season three. I loved that chapter and you have done a great job again. Thank you very much for this wonderful fic and every brilliant chapter.
labyrinth38 chapter 20 . 4/26/2007
You did such a wonderful job with this one... Absolutely brilliant writing! The way you managed to portray the different characters, capture the atmosphere, work out the psychology... Just amazing. I loved all of it! - But you know that already by now, don't you. :)

Anyway, thanks *so much* for sharing! I enjoyed every chapter...
anon chapter 20 . 4/25/2007
so that's it, eh? well, i want to thank you for this amazing story. i have been following it from the beginning and you should know that you are a very talented writer, and i'm sad to see it end. the relationship between house and wlson was perfect and the inclusion of house's parents was very interesting. i will be looking for other fics from you! :)
an-angel-in-hell chapter 19 . 4/21/2007
*is speechless* Oh. My. God. BRILLIANT chapter, man. Melds seamlessly with the actual episode. This may just be your best chapter yet!
an-angel-in-hell chapter 18 . 4/21/2007
Aw, how sad. Though, this point in the show was sad too. *sigh*
08joanna chapter 19 . 4/21/2007
I've been eagerly antipating yet at the same time dreading this chapter, and it shook me to the core. It required two tissues for me to get through this - the tears actually wet my keyboard. That Blythe could read between the lines and somehow understand the silences in that phone call - a mother just knows when something's wrong, but she also knows better than to press him for details. And Wilson's desperation, sitting in the car at his old house and feeling like he's hanging off a cliff trying to keep House from falling - the details in this chapter are so wonderful, and enhance the build-up of powerful emotions. This is one of the absolute best chapters in this stellar story. Thanks, as always.
IlCapo chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I loved very much his last chapter, on particular the part dedicated to Wilson, his regret, his remorses. You' have described his emotions very well! I'm waiting for the next chapter _
chaoskir chapter 19 . 4/20/2007
Yep another brilliant update. Youre really a wonderful author with a big and wonderful talent. I love how sensitive you describe what everyone is feeling and thinking and thats one reason that the reader is able to imagine how everyone looks like while they are the acts and deeds are doing wich you describe likewise in a wonderful writing style. Im every time impressed while I read one of your stories. Thank you for sharing you talent with us.
restlesssoul chapter 18 . 4/16/2007
aww
med-anomaly chapter 18 . 4/15/2007
Wonderful chapter. That ending just took my breath away. :)
anon chapter 18 . 4/15/2007
wow, you're such a fantastic writer. this is amazing so far, you've got all the characters down pat. update soon please!
187 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »