Reviews for Family, Friends and Other Complications
Ivy3 chapter 18 . 4/15/2007
Angsty. Poor Wilson he really screwed up this season.
08joanna chapter 18 . 4/15/2007
Perfect. This rings true, especially House asking Wilson to call his mother after the pain returned. I'm sure he would've done that - it was a phone call he would've avoided making himself - just so hard. What was even more interesting was his reluctance to see his parents while he was improving. I think Wilson was probably right about this; House was working hard, testing himself, and not yet ready to be seen by anyone. This also explains why Cuddy & the ducks were surprised by how well he was doing when he came back to work. He hadn't seen them all summer, because he wanted privacy while he "remade" himself. And another wonderful detail - Blythe's repetition of "You ran" over and over on the phone. You captured her joy and amazement so well.

One little nit to fix: "worse that (should be 'than he') had been that morning..."

This was a subtle but deeply affecting chapter. Thanks so much.
Juliabohemian chapter 18 . 4/15/2007
good stuff
420PeaceFrogs chapter 18 . 4/15/2007
chaoskir chapter 18 . 4/15/2007
Now I read it again and Im speechless again as like as I read it at lj. Really wonderful and brilliant and all what I can do is breath out and be impressed. Thank you.
Emi1988 chapter 17 . 4/15/2007
Keep going!
labyrinth38 chapter 17 . 4/12/2007
Another great update! Loved House's insecurity regarding his leg's condition after the Ketamine treatment... Can't wait for more! :)
labyrinth38 chapter 16 . 4/12/2007
This story just keeps getting better and better! Particularly loved the part about Steve, the grandchild, and the squeaking wheel... :)

Your Blythe-James interaction is just brilliant. Thank you so much for posting this!
summerxsky chapter 17 . 4/12/2007
You have a lovely style of writing :) and nice long chapters! I hope you update soon...
HigherThanSoulCanHope chapter 17 . 4/9/2007
This story is fantastic!

The way you built the relationships, from Houes and Wilson (perfectly done) to House and Blythe (Sweet) to House and John (awkward and tense) ann or course, Wilson and Blythe (My favorite)

I think if you ever stopped updating, I would die.
Kortbone chapter 17 . 4/9/2007
YAY! An update! Keep it going, I love seeing everything that's happened from this side of the story! Awesome Stuff!
restlesssoul chapter 17 . 4/9/2007
great chapter.
KB22 chapter 17 . 4/9/2007
They shouldn't be so negative.
Ivy3 chapter 17 . 4/9/2007
Poor House, it's going to hurt when the Ketmaine wears off. I liked John and Wilson's realistic POV, being there to pick up the pieces. I liked this line:

"Maybe, Blythe thought as she stepped out of the elevator, if Greg wasn’t in so much pain, James could finally be happy too."

It does seem like Wilson puts his entire life on hold for House, ending in broken marriages, but that's devotion for you. They'll both be miserable, but with each other.
T chapter 17 . 4/9/2007
Truely fantastic chapter. I can't get over how many insights you shed about the characters. And it is beautifully written.

Do you plan on ending this? Or is it going to progress as the serieses progress, with major events etc. Whatever you do, i know it's going to be awesome.
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »