Reviews for Family, Friends and Other Complications
Ivy3 chapter 17 . 4/9/2007
Poor House, it's going to hurt when the Ketmaine wears off. I liked John and Wilson's realistic POV, being there to pick up the pieces. I liked this line:

"Maybe, Blythe thought as she stepped out of the elevator, if Greg wasn’t in so much pain, James could finally be happy too."

It does seem like Wilson puts his entire life on hold for House, ending in broken marriages, but that's devotion for you. They'll both be miserable, but with each other.
T chapter 17 . 4/9/2007
Truely fantastic chapter. I can't get over how many insights you shed about the characters. And it is beautifully written.

Do you plan on ending this? Or is it going to progress as the serieses progress, with major events etc. Whatever you do, i know it's going to be awesome.
chaoskir chapter 17 . 4/9/2007
The next wonderful chapter from this great fic. I loved it and I enjoyed reading. John cares about House? Its a interesting way you describe John and his personality. You have done a great job again and I cant wait for the next chapter. I love this fic.
an-angel-in-hell chapter 17 . 4/8/2007
Ooh... interesting chapter. Thought-provoking. John makes Wilson sound like a pessamist, there. Maybe he kind of is, sometimes.
an-angel-in-hell chapter 16 . 4/8/2007
Nice chapter! very sweet, with the proper sprinkling of drama.
Titavi chapter 17 . 4/8/2007
You got me when Blythe was thinking about how if House wasn't in pain that maybe Wilson could be happy. Awesome chapter and I cannot wait for more.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 17 . 4/8/2007
These are such good snippets I really like the way that you have done this
08joanna chapter 17 . 4/8/2007
Ah - another chapter so worth waiting for! The dialogue is great, especially House's attempts to keep people away after the treatment, and his usual arguing/snarking with Wilson. I think it's interesting that you have John noticing Wilson's worry (which I agree would've been there from the start), and being pessimistic about whether the treatment will last, with Blythe of course being the one who's optimistic.

A couple little nitpicky things that seem like words have been omitted: "before Cameron shows up and (gets) all teary again" and "As (they) moved to the door, Wilson caught sight..."

My favorite bit of dialogue - John's line "He always wants to make a scene. He just wants to control it." We can hate John on House's behalf for lots of things, but your story makes him human, and this line struck me as so funny, because, despite being so clueless sometimes, John does perfectly get some things about his son.
rachbigbro chapter 16 . 4/2/2007
I love how you have written Wilson's relationship with House's mother, it's fantastic. I wish that it was like that on the show. I cannot wait for more!
Emi1988 chapter 16 . 3/30/2007
This was good. I wonder what will be covered next?
420PeaceFrogs chapter 16 . 3/30/2007
KB22 chapter 16 . 3/30/2007
Steve McQueen House...can you imagine Blythe passing around the pictures of her "grandson" on his little wheel or eating an apple!
chaoskir chapter 16 . 3/30/2007
Your story is that great. Really it could be the real life. Youre a great author because only a great author can write that the story seems as the real life. I loved in wich way Wilson and Blythe talk together. There is love. It seems Blythe loves Wilson as a second son. Great and brilliant written. Thank you again for this wonderful story with the lot of feelings and emotions. I cant wait for the next chapter.
08joanna chapter 16 . 3/30/2007
I can visualize this scene so clearly (this typically happens when I read your fics). Yes, Wilson & Blythe in House's apartment, feeding Steve, cleaning out the frig & dusting the living room - just the kinds of mindless chores people do to keep occupied when a crisis in their lives is all-consuming. I loved that Wilson apologized to Blythe, and that she didn't blame him but acknowledged that John "isn't perfect" and maybe she should have challenged him more. Despite everything, she really is a wonderful mother.
HouseAddict16 chapter 16 . 3/29/2007
Very well done and very true. I need to keep busy like that sometimes as well. Love what you're doing with this piece.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »