Reviews for One Man Alone cannot be a Pirate
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 8 . 9/6/2014

Will Brook join Luffy? I could care less about the 3 girls who Luffy could date, any of them would be good.

I would like to see Hancock fall in love with Luffy still (even if he doesn't go to Amazon Lily, they could meet in another way).
AnniBananni chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
noooooo... I can't have reached the end, *exaggerated sobs*.

anyways, I wanted to see Nami not in a flashback :(

good story though. I hope the next chapter comes out soon. thx for writing this awesome story (I'll shoot you if Ace dies, just to warn you, but that is a long way away and I don't want to lose faith ;)
herseybarrules chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
i wonder why u arent updating after 9 years? i really like htis story
Hawkeye Mihawk chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
This story is amazing.
Blackgaz22 chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
please update soon this is really good so far
doubledamn chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
I realise there s almost 0 chance of you updating considering the last update was 6 years ago, but anyway update the story it is good.
doubledamn chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Kaze - Wind?
doubledamn chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Oh you poor, poor (BOY/GIRL), you've only ever seen the 4Kids version of the anime? You are a very unfortunate soul. Watch the original Japanese with subtitles or the Funimation version, you will see how much better is. For instance Zoro vs. Mihawk, that big slice at the end only tore his shirt? In the Funimation and original they actually show blood.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
What's the OMAP? Is it just paragraph separation?
loveinyou chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
its Captain not Lieutenant .
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Gomu, Kazeno…PISTOL...What the fuck ?
avatoa chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Technically, those last three are considered to be story arcs due to elements in them that have repercussions in the future of One Piece. For example, Little Garden has characters in it that help influence allies in Enies Lobby and Laboon's arc is very central to the plot in the upcoming Thriller Bark arc. So I vote for all three to be included in this story!
avatoa chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
What your complaining about is the crappy 4kids version. The Funimation version fixes those errors.
SnowTime chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
ITS BEEN 5 YEARS! IS THIS DROPPED? PLZ NO!
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
I hope you will update soon! Luffy time travel stories are rare